chapter 76

Alesa pov

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I groaned and get up from my bed. I turned towards my alarm and switched it off. The time was 6:05 . I have to get up and get ready for my and Alexa's graduation.

Yes, you heard it right. Graduation. It's   been 6 years since me and Ace started dating. Everything's going perfect between us. Alexa has found a partner for herself.

After She got heartbroken because of Ace she started spending time with her friends and got really close to them especially Catherine. And after a year or so Catherine propose to her and since then they are dating.

My brothers and I didn't had any problem as she was bisexual. Everyone has the right to choose whoever they love. They look so cute together. Perfect goals.

Lorenzo and Dylan have got married. And they're wife's are really beautiful and have a pure heart. Xander is engaged. Xavier and Colton have girlfriends. And for Noah and Alex. They think they are still young for being settle or getting into commitment.

Life has been going great . I should probably get ready now or else I would be late.

I head inside my washroom to have a shower. I had a long relaxing shower and then walked into my closet for my today's outfit.

Me and Alexa went to shopping last week for our graduation outfit and bought a same pair of clothes as we wanted to twin.

I changed into a beautiful white dress which was up till my mid thigh and I paired it with a matching pair of nude heels. I let my hairs down with a Lil curl at the bottom and then I applied a good amount of makeup. Which looked natural.

I looked myself in mirror and I looked beautiful. I no longer looked pale, week, poor or I might add disgusting. The girl I was looking into the mirror was strong, confident , beautiful and most importantly held self love.

I clicked some of my pictures before going to my twins room. The pictures came out perfect.

I barged into my twin room and she was ready and looked beautiful as usual. She was looking stunning.

"Ready for the graduation twinny?" she asked excitedly

"Can't be more ready" I replied with same excitment.

"Let's go down" she said

"Yeah, and bless them with our presence" I added and we both started laughing.

We both went downstairs to the dinning area and all of my brothers were seated their in Armani suit.

They all looked handsome. My brothers wife was also looking beautiful as ever.

"God, they look so beautiful" Said Bria. Lorenzo's wife.

"I bought something for you both" Anna said. Dylan's wife.

"Let's have breakfast first and then you can give them" dylan said

"Ohk, girls sit and have breakfast fast"   Anna said.

Anna and Bria was like  elder sister's to us. We have lots of fun with them. I could not ask for a better sister than them.

Anna was wearing a very beautiful green dress which reached her mid thigh and she had her hair let down in straight and had a quite good amount of makeup

Anna was wearing a very beautiful green dress which reached her mid thigh and she had her hair let down in straight and had a quite good amount of makeup. But it didn't looked like cake. She was looking beautiful.

Bria wore a voilet color dress with a matching pairs of hills

Bria wore a voilet color dress with a matching pairs of hills. She also let her hairs down in curl. She didn't applied much makeup but she was looking stunning as usual.

Oh wait , did I tell you that Lorenzo did love marriage? It was a shock to me when Lorenzo bought Bria home to meet us.

Well Dylan did love marriage to But we all expected that. But Lorenzo was really unexpected.

Before both of my brothers proposed their wife They asked us if we were comfortable. Especially me and Alexa and I couldn't ask for a better brother than them.

My thoughts were interrupted by Noah. He dragged me to the living room while Colton dragged Alexa.

"This is your graduation gift from all of us" Anna said

"What's it?" I asked

"Calm down" Bria said giggling.

"Close your eyes" Alex said and we both closed our eyes .

I felt someone picking up my hand and wrapping something around my wrist.

After he/she was done I slowly opened my eyes to see a very beautiful diamond bracelet on my wrist. With my name written on it with diamond.

Alexa also had gotten the same gift but with her name. Tears filled my eyes and I saw enzo was the one who put on the bracket on my wrist.

I ran and hugged him and he picked me up and turned around. Make me giggle. I know I'm not a Lil girl anymore but in front of my brothers I was nothing. They were tall and muscular and I looked like 10 years old in front of them.

He put me down and I pecked his cheeks "Thank you enzo" I said

"your welcome baby" he said ruffling my hair

"enzo" I said and glared at him but he started laughing.

I then gave all of my family a hug and then we clicked some family pictures and then head towards the garage.

Me and Alexa was sharing a car. Me and Alexa got our driving license and enzo gifted us both a car on our 17th birthday .

----
Not edited..
Here goes another chapter...❤😉

Like it????