chapter 74

Alexa pov

I was in the park with my friends enjoying my time with them.

"Let's do something" betty said

"like?" luke asked

"let's play something!" Catherine said

"Nope, we are not kids" Jade replied

"come on, let's play hide and seek" Betty said

"Nope, not happening" Anthon replied

"please" Catherine pleaded

"fine" I replied

"Hide all of, I'll come and seek" Catherine said.

We all went and hide at different places.
I was hiding very far from all of them. I was in the bushes.

Luke and Betty were caught and I was still in the bushes. When I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around to see the one causing me nightmares .

He had a evil smirk plastered on his face. I was terrified. I'm quite strong but not in front of him.

"Long time , no see Alexa" he said Evily.

"wha-t do you want?" I asked gathering a little confidence.

"Don't you already know?" he said laughing hysterically.

I was slowly making my way backwards until I started running. He ran behind me.

I was running as fast as I can but he was fast too.
Suddenly he caught my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Aww, see I caught you" he said teasingly. Tears were pouring down my eyes.

"Le-t me go" I said crying.

"And what if I say, I wont?" he asked with a smirk.

"Let me go , please" I said. Trying to free myself from his grip.

He started dragging me and I tried to free myself from his grip. I tried screaming and suddenly I felt something hit on my face. He slapped me.

"Stop with your noice. Or else I would not think before doing worse" he said

I was crying. He started dragging me again and I tried to push him but he was really tall and muscular.

As he was busy dragging me. I quickly removed my phone from my denim shorts. I was struggling to find any of my brothers number.

Suddenly my phone was snatched from me. It was that man. He slapped me again not once but continuously.

He stopped slapping me and I slowly opened my eyes to see Dylan.
I was never so relieved to see my brother.

The man punched Dylan on his face. Dylan punched him back. They started fighting . The man suddenly removed a gun from his pocket. And aimed it at me.

Dylan stopped and quickly removed his gun from his waist and aimed at that man.

"Put your gun down, from my sister" Dylan groaned at him.

"What if I say no? Huh? You'll shoot me? Then I'll shoot your sister" The men said laughing.

"please, don't do this" I begged to him while crying.

From corner of eyes I saw Dylan texting someone. The man's gazed was on me so he didn't noticed him.

"say goodbye to your brother girl" he said smirking.

"Don't you dare shoot at her" Dylan threatened him.

I saw my brothers car coming towards us and they stopped. All of my brothers stepped outside the car beside Xander.

All of my brothers pointed a gun towards that men.

"It's better you surrender" Lorenzo said in deadly calmed voice. The man was terrified.

"Lor-enzo Ro-ma-no?" he stuttered

"The one you are pointing the gun at is my sister. Alexa Romano" Alex said smirking.

"I don't care" the man said suddenly gathering the confidence and shot me.

I felt sudden reaction near my heart. I looked down to see he shoot me near my heart. Lorenzo shooted him in both of his legs. And his men came and captured him.

My body dropped down. My brothers came rushing to me. I felt my eyes being heavy.

Whole of my life came to me as a beautiful memory. I remembered every moment I spend with my family.

The times of childhood when Alesa and I used to play together ,The times when Alex used to braid my hairs , Dylan cooking for me, Colton's lovely gestures , Noah's prank , Xander's strict but cute warning. Xavier's funny side. Lorenzo's care for me for all of us.

All of those memories came rushing to me. My friends, Ace and everything that happened in my life.

I was pulled onto Lorenzo's lap.

"Lorenzo, I'm dying" I said crying. I was not able to breath properly.

"you are not, Alexa" lorenzo said and I can say he was trying his best to control his tears.

" I was such a bad sister to you'll. Please forgive me" I said sincerely

"You are not a bad sister, please don't say all that" Alex said crying.

"You'll be fine my Lil devil" Colton said. He was crying to.

All of my brothers had tears in their eyes. Beside Lorenzo who was trying his level best to control them but failing miserably.

"Tell Alesa, that I love her and I wish happiness for her and Ace" I said smiling slightly. Tears were coming kit of my eyes.

My heart started beating faster. I was having a problem in breathing. And suddenly it strikes me . I was going to die. I'm leaving this world. My brothers.

No , no,  no.  I can't die. I want to live happily with my brothers and sister. I can't die god. I just can't. I started crying loudly..

"lorenzo save me, please" I said crying "I don't want to die"

"Nothing, will happen to you"

"keep your eyes open"

"Ambulance is On the way"

"I'm dying guys" I said crying

"FUCK ambulance , I'm taking her to hospital" Lorenzo said picking me up.

"Alexa, Please keep your eyes open. For me" Alex begged tears pouring down his face.

---

I started part 2 because I got a very good respond on part 1 and seriously I got a very good respond in the begging on part 2 but now Im not getting as much response. Is something lacking in the story?

Are you'll not liking it anymore? Is it getting boring?

I might end this story in few chapters if this continues... Because lately I'm not getting any motivation..

Thanks to the one who are still supporting.❤✨ muah! 🙃