FIFTEEN

kuroodid you find out whereyou guys are going on the date?

kuroo
did you find out where
you guys are going on the date?

kuroo
hello 🧍🏻

kuroo

kurooif you don't answer me i swear i'm gonna 😡

kuroo
if you don't answer me
i swear i'm gonna 😡

kenma
we were in the middle of
planning it before you
spammed me 🙂😐

kenma
i'm thinking about taking her
to like a pottery painting class

kenma
y'know the ones where
you get to paint like bowls
or mugs

kuroo
ahh, romantic
kenma has come out
to play i see

kuroo
why not a movie
theater or something ?

kenma
because then i wouldn't
be able to talk to her

kenma
you can't get to know
someone more if you're at
a theater

kenma
i gotta go (y/n) wondering
if i'm taking a shit

kenma came back from the bathroom when in reality he'd said he had to go to the bathroom but just muted himself on discord. he spoke softly into the mic as to not scare you, but failed nonetheless because you'd accidentally hit his minecraft character dropping him down a few hearts.

"bozo! you scared me." you hit his character again for good measures and continued decorating the place

"sorry, sorry." he smiled to himself, "anyways, how does pottery painting sound? i was trying to think of places where we could actually talk and stuff." he waited for a response but he didn't get one. he called your name again and checked discord just in case he'd muted himself again (accidentally this time). but what he came to find out was that you'd muted yourself.

on the other end, while he was waiting for you, you were celebrating as quietly as you could being that it was nearly midnight now and you'd rather avoid waking up your mom even if you kinda, actually, really do wanna get revenge and wake her up instead.

he was beginning to worry he'd said something wrong but you'd unmuted with a stream of kissing sounds coming out of your mouth.

"kenma you absolute romantic genius- wait a minute... you've done this before haven't you?"

"no i swear! it just makes sense not to take someone to a movie theater, or somewhere there can't talk for long periods of times, for a first date."

"i'm just jivin with you kozume kenma." you voiced softly and sweetly, "i'd actually really enjoy pottery painting with you."

the both of your voices faded out as the night went on. even though the both of you stopped talking, you never quit the game or muted yourselves, just feeling each other's presence was enough.

only when the clock hit three a.m. did you decide to type to him that you were too tired to keep playing to which he responded with a goodnight and a less than three. in other words he'd given you a heart (<3).

"goodnight (y/n)." the rasp in his voice told you that he too was tired. "we'll talk again tomorrow, okay?"

"mhm, goodnight kenma." you waited a few seconds before you finally disconnected from the voice chat and logged out of minecraft.

////

imma be honest i have no idea how to wrap this book up 🧍🏾‍♀️ i wanna move onto a new book because this is kinda... y'know but i'm gonna try and figure out how to end this

but for now thank you for all the support. i really did not expect or this to get as much attention as it did !! <3333

i'll try to make the next chapter a bit more exciting