EIGHTEEN 2.0

a heated conversation had taken place between the two of you, three of you including the obvious glare that kenma was throwing at the other boy

he was listing things that you'd done 'wrong' in the relationship, but his list was composed of useless things that really didn't contribute to the relationship in the first place. he said random things such as the smell of your perfume that you once wore to one of your dates.

he kept running his mouth until you'd stood up and banged your hand on the table. a smirk was clear on his face.

"awe," tsukishima faked a caring tone. "are you gonna cry?" your eyes darted to his left eye in record speed. your eye had never moved so fast you kinda shocked. you were so focused on him that you hadn't noticed kenma was starting at your side profile.

sure he's seen you angry before, but this angry, never. he honestly thought it was hot to see you this way.

"what do i look like crying over someone who cried when i broke up with them because i found out that they dated me because of a bet." your voice was low, but heard by the both of them. tsukishima's smug expression melted away and was replaced with a shocked one.

"you said you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"you were attacking me and for what! you called my name to get my attention and you just started janking on me!" your remark was quick and he choked up on his words.

he kept opening and closing his mouth wanting to say something back to you, but he just couldn't think of anything.

"now i could keep going and embarrass you, but i won't." you blinked for the first time in a long while. you were gonna say something else, but you didn't. instead you turned to kenma who was awestruck at what had been revealed and how it was. "are you ready to go?" your voice was once again sweet like it was before tsukishima had come along. kenma nodded and stood up grabbing everything that was needed.

"don't ever talk to me again, tsukishima kei."

////

when kenma dropped you off at home, he didn't leave so early. you both talked a little on the porch since your mom probably wouldn't let you have a boy in your room and you'd rather not have to sit in the living room where any and everyone could sneak about to listen to your conversation.

the both of you talked about everything from the pottery, to the place you both decided to eat, to the tsukki situation. even though y'all planned not to talk about any games, at the end of the day, you couldn't help but want to.

"i'll see you on animal crossing tonight right?" kenma had asked glancing at your lips. you'd caught the act even though he'd darted them away to look at the random leaf that had made its presence known.

instead of letting the moment pass, you gently cupped his cheeks and planted a soft, delicate kiss onto his slightly chapped lips.

"y'all, i'll see you tonight, gamer boy."

////
is this a better tsukki ending for you ?
anyways like i said in the first eighteenth chapter this might be the last official chapter of the book since i don't know where to go from here, but be sure to look forward to my new stories. :]

edit:: unpublished the original eighteenth chapter