FOUR

———

———

kenma's eyes lit up and he flew out of the chair, (y/n) switch was of course gently placed on the table before he'd walked over to her.

she held to fresh copy of the game kenma was aching for in her hands. it was still wrapped up in the plastic and it came with pre order perks. he reached out hesitantly to her.

"are you sure it's okay?" she nodded with a reassuring smile and pushed it into his hands. "wait, seriously are you sure your brother won't want it, or that-"

"kenma, don't worry about it, seriously. my brother doesn't want it anymore it's fine." she placed the game in his hands. "if it's okay, you could come back after school and get the extra stuff if you don't want to carry it around school." kenma could only stare at the game he'd yearned for. (y/n) dipped and waved a hand in his face, but he still hadn't respond, he didn't even blink.

"thank you, (y/n). i'm sure he'd appreciate that." kuroo spoke with a chuckle. she nodded and turned to go out away the extra things and kuroo stood to snap his friend out of it.

"what do you think of her now?" kuroo shoukdered his friend who had a large smile on his face.

"she's definitely a goddess." he quickly took out animal crossing from his switch and put in the other game instead. "oh right, food" he stomached what he could quickly so that he'd have time to play his new game.

the girl came back down the stairs and sat down quietly munching away on her breakfast. it was silent, other than the sound of the game and controls clacking from kenma's switch.

"so do you know anything about volleyball?" kuroo asked suddenly. the girl nodded and swallowed her food before she began talking.

"i used to play, but i had a knee injury which stopped me from playing, so i haven't played in a while." you stood to take the plates to the sink, which kuroo helped you with as kenma still played on his switch.

the both of you worked together to get the dishes done so that you, they really, could get to morning practice on time. you would wash and kuroo would dry as you both conversed on volleyball. he was surprised to say the least, (friends name) had said you weren't that talkative but in just one sitting he'd learned much about you, his favorites being that you played volleyball, and you were well rounded making you an ace.

"alright, we'll we should get going then before y'all are late to practice." you voiced as you smoothed down your (color) hoodie. you picked your book bag up and slung it across your shoulder, the other two following suit. the last thing you did before you guys started walking was grab your switch off the table and turn all the lights off.

(friends name)
have a good day bestie

(f/n)

(y/n)

(y/n)

(f/n)omg levi sexy ass

(f/n)
omg levi sexy ass

(y/n)
right !!! and mfs
have the audacity
to say he's not attractive
mannnn suck my large
pp

(f/n)
you have a pp 😮

(y/n)
yeah you wanna play with it
or something

(f/n)
only if it's big 🥺 

(y/n)
how many times i gotta
tell you boo, it is enormously
huge

(f/n)
go to school (n/n)

(y/n)
fine fine 🙄
goodnight (?) i think
i don't know the time zones

"(n/n) huh?" you hadn't noticed kuroo peaking over your shoulder until he'd called your nickname aloud. you felt your face get hot, luckily you were not white or pale, so kuroo most definitely didn't notice even though it was starting to get brighter outside. you also hadn't noticed how kenma glanced back at the mention of said name.

"yeah, it's what my friends call me." you hesitated on your next words but spit it out anyways not wanting them to feel left out. "if you want you guys can call me (n/n)."

"ohhh, we're friends already?" there was a teasing tint in his voice causing you to smile.

"sure, you two don't seem too bad."

"alright, (n/n)." he smiled as he glanced over to kenma who's head was still deep into the switch, but to kuroo it was obvious that he'd been listening. in fact, kenma heard everything you both were talking about. "hey (n/n)?" you looked up at the chem freak (as (f/n) called him) with a questioning look. "you happen to play animal crossing?"