nine

11 weeks pregnant

Today is a big day. Today, Harry is coming back home for ten days. His airplane is supposed to land in an hour. I am getting ready to go get him at the airport because I decided to surprise him. Since Harry gave me his sweater, I'm almost always wearing it. It smells like him and it's oversized on me which is perfect.

At the airport, I stay in a corner, hiding a little bit. I don't even know why I'm doing this, I'm nobody. I notice that paparazzis are here. There is not a lot of them. I honestly have no idea how they know which flight he took.

The speaker announce that the flight from Chiba just landed. I have to contain myself not to squeal in excitement. I must look like a 15 years old teenage girl seeing her boyfriend after a weekend away, but I don't care. I've realized that I'm falling in love with Harry, but I can't let those feelings out. He doesn't need to know about them anyways. They'll go away.

Hopefully.

I see him arrive, with his head down and sunglasses. The cameras flashing from everywhere. There are some fans with whom he accepts to take a quick picture. He doesn't see me at first but when he does his lips curl into a smile. I stay hidden and wave at him, when he waves back my heart melts. Some paparazzis turn their head to me when they notice Harry waving. I practically run to the exit of the airport, keeping my head down and hearing Harry's footsteps behind me. When we are finally alone in the van with tinted windows, he takes off his sunglasses and hugs me.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks me, smiling in my neck.

"I wanted to surprise you! I guess it worked." I smirk, breaking the hug.

His eyes widen when he looks at my little belly bump. "They're growing so fast" he says laughing.

"Can I?" He asks timidly, pointing at my bump. I take his hand and put it on it.

"Wow I can't believe there are two of them in here, two of my children." He looks up at me, smiling.

"Yeah I can't believe it either. Sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming. Do you think it's going to be two girls, two boys or a girl and a boy?" Harry furrows his eyebrows, thinking about it.

"It's definitely two girls." He says proudly.

"How so?"

"I can feel it. I don't know why but I can. When do you have your next appointment?"

"Tomorrow at 4:00p.m. Maybe we'll know the gender!"

His eyes widen again in joy. He looks so excited for fatherhood. "Really? Can I come with you?"

"Of course you can it's your babies too."

He throws his fist into the air in victory which make me burst out laughing.

"Do you want to do something, shopping for the babies perhaps?"

"Um, yes why not ? My best friend is not home today she's at a shooting." Millie has been getting a lot of job offers lately, which makes that I'm often alone, and I hate loneliness.

"A shooting? She's a model?" He says curiously.

"She's trying to become a big model, the shooting she's at is a Gucci campaign. I kinda helped her with my job." I always talk about Millie with a lot of admiration. She is an extremely strong woman who went through a lot of things and she deserves everything she has now.

"That's amazing."

He clears his throat. "I've seen that you bought some clothes already! "

"I did. The clothes are so tiny but still so big at the same time, I wonder how a human this size will fit in my body." I smile at him.