eleven

15 weeks pregnant

I just moved all of my stuff into Harry's house today. I've got to admit, being in his house is weird. Even more because I'm in his house without him. The mansion feels empty, and I'm awkward. I feel like I'm intruding his privacy by being in his house when he isn't here. I feel so out of place. Although Harry doesn't have any extravagant painting worth millions of dollars on his walls or gold furniture, this house will always feel like a castle to me. Nothing about it screams rockstar though, it's very simple yet original.

Now I'm bored. I have no idea what to do, I can't even stress clean the house because that thing is as clean as a hospital. I don't really know what to do now honestly. I already visited every room of the house, except Harry's room. I don't want to invade his privacy, even if I'm literally living in the man's house. But my curiosity is telling me to go, just to take a quick look. I fight the feeling, sitting on the couch, arms crossed on my chest.

"No Violet." I tell myself, tapping my fingers on my lap. "Fuck it." I go upstairs and stand in front of his bedroom's door.

When I open it, the first thing I see is his bed. It's huge. The covers are grey and some white cushions are on the bed as a decoration. The awards he won are exposed on a desk, some pictures are hanging on his wall. I take a closer look at them, they are with his friends. My heart melts when I see their faces: Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. Also with, models, singers, designers and random people who are not celebrities. There are many pictures from when One Direction was still a band. As of now I don't even know if they still talk.

That's something I need to ask Harry about.

I turn around and see the door of his closet. Now this is gonna be an interesting trip. I enter the room and as expected, I'm amazed. I've seen it before, when I slept over and he gave me a shirt, but I didn't have a proper look at it. That was also the day he gave me his hoodie, that I now wear all the time because it's so comfy.

His closet is enormous. It's almost as big as the bedroom. It's organized by color and type of clothes. There are a lot of shoes, mostly boots and sneakers. He has a lot of clothes for sure, I would be lying if I said that I'm not completely jealous of his fashion sense and his closet. I look around and see his sunglasses collection, all of the sunnies are exposed in a glass drawer. I remember seeing some of those on paparazzi pictures. Never would I have thought that I would be in Harry Styles' closet. It's crazy how now I'm living in his house. And I'm having his babies.

This is insane.

I take a pair of sunglasses and put them on my nose. They are heart shaped sunglasses that I have never seen before. It's tinted in pink, very cute. I put them back in the drawer and leave the room. This was enough snooping around. I make sure I didn't leave any trails behind me and close the door.

Today is my day off from work. I'll be leaving for New York tomorrow, the big surprise is coming soon. I should start packing my clothes but I'm nervous and sleepy. Which is why I go to my room and connect my phone to my speaker, to cheer up my mood. I click on the album Four of One direction, it's by far my favorite album. I hum Fool's Gold quietly and take my suitcase. I put it on my bed and take out some of my clothes. My phone rings, I take it and smile when I see that it's my mum calling me on Face Time. I pick up the phone and put her on speaker.

"Hey mum!"

"Hi sweetheart, how are you? We haven't heard much about you these days!" My mum says enthusiastically. I can hear my dad in the background, talking at the same time with my mum. He does that all the time and as much as I hate it because I cannot understand a word he's saying, he continues blabbering in the background.