𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 . 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗎𝗉

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒★                            𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾( tw

                            𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
( tw. mentions of abuse, body issues & drowning )

   Felix felt distressed watching the supposed four, almost five, years old tell them that he was okay with dying. Felix saw his eyes, filled with emotions only a soldier could understand, and could only hold back his bile. A boy, a small innocent child, was telling them that he wanted to die already. A small boy with a past that might rival a veteran of war. Felix felt horrified, and underneath Claude's mask-like shield, the knight could see the emperor's cluelessness and befuddlement.

     Claude's eyes surveyed the small child, noticing the wrath in Achilles' eyes when he stared at him. He expected a toddler to cling to his leg and cry, yet this boy like his name seemed to gain pity differently. It was as if his eyes were begging and crying for help, yet covered it with rage. The Emperor saw the boy's body was shaking, not in fear, but of something else? Then, his eyes filtered in the dirt on his body and lack of distinguished clothes. Even further they travelled, scowling when he caught sight of the finger-like bruises on the boy's small, thin wrist.

The Emperor looked the boy up, and down, and pondered," Kill you, huh..."

    Most children would be cowering, yet Achilles wasn't. The reborn boy couldn't remember a time he was without cowering, yet today, it stopped. Today was Achilles' death day and that was something to hold some dignity for.

The boy remembered the numbness that had spread all over his body as he sat on the steps of the manor. He could remember the way the moon shined on him through the window as he waited at night for Claude to come to see him day after day. As the tears left invisible stains on his cheeks every night, Achilles saw that he didn't come- until his whole face was stained. The little blond can feel the blood that left his lips four, almost five, years ago when he stared into the eyes of his cold father. So truly Achilles wasn't afraid.

   Death didn't scare him. Staying alive did.

" Can you do it fast," The boy coldly uttered out, contrasting his actions as his lips quivered anxiously, eyes clenched shut and hands balled up tightly in fists. It was obvious the boy was frightened and wanted it quickly to end. Achilles wondered if Claude would do it, if he'd kill like finally, he wanted. However, both the guard and the boy were jolted out of their thoughts as a deep, almost grumbling sounding, chuckle left the Emperor's lips with amusement.

   Felix also watched his highness in shock, swallowing thickly with fretfulness. The father of the boy glanced at him with his icy eyes, " pick him up. Clean him and then bring him for tea. I don't allow dirty things on my sofa."