Important. Final notice + offer

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!

Bad news. I know I likely disappointing many of my thoughtful and lovely readers, but I can't write this book. I started this early last year and even though I love Achilles: I can't continue it.

I've had the worst writers block for the past eight months and this book, as much as I like it, has been stifling my creativity. It's stressing me out and damaging my mental health and I know these sound like excuses, but I truly don't know what to do with this book anymore.

   I've tried to push through various times, the rewrites and multitude of edits, to just write little bluebird- but I know it's holding me back. I've procrastinated this for so long as I want to finish this through, but I need to let go.

GOOD NEWS (I think/hope?)! I am offering this book to be written by another author who will give it justice. If anymore wants to continue it, private message me and I'll give it to you! I'll additionally provide some direction/further details of where I was going with the book, and all you need to do is give me credit for the og chapters! I can also put the cover of the book to screenshot ( if needed ).

Again, I am thankful for the opportunity and the support I've gotten! I wish I could've been able to continue this book.

I post something to let you all know if someone picks it up!

Goodbye ( for now )