𝗌𝗂𝗑 . 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒★                              𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑( tw

                          𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑
( tw . slight mentions of abuse )

Invisible boy. That's the name Achilles used to call himself. No one saw him, no one wanted to see him either. The little blond was always alone, no companions or loyalty— always by himself. In his past life, when he was six, he began thinking he was truly invisible because once Helena died everyone pretended he didn't exist unless they wanted to ridicule him. After realizing he didn't matter to anyone anymore, Achilles learned how to be quiet. He learned how to control his breath, found different tactics- including one on his tippy toes- to remain unnoticed when walking, and learned how to analyze people's negative emotions.

Achilles wasn't the best on, well, nice emotions, but that was because he didn't witness them frequently. Yet somehow, in a twist of events, he was found in an exhausted state and taken into the main castle and now he stood in the same room as someone he wished loved him for so long.

    Someone he hated now, the dearest Emperor, Claude.

His heart thundered in his ribs as he was carried with attentive care by the blazing-haired knight. It was evident that he was awkward and tense in the man's arms, with his caretakers Achilles was hauled through the halls with roughness; this was unknown to him. The two large mahogany doors opened, and the shining light from the windows gleamed in the boy's bejeweled eyes. Before him, there was a large desk stacked with papers, a single quill & ink, and scattered books. To its left was a tall, almost towering bookshelf filled with files and well, books. What caught Achilles' attention was to the right, the area was filled with two plush couches adorned in red and rimmed with gold facing each other, and a single coffee table between them.

    The coffee table was overbrimming with treats of all kinds, and a single teapot mixed the candy-like smell with a floral & herbal scent. It smelt mouth-watering, almost as if fairies danced in his nose. Achilles barely contained his wishful desires and turned away from the meal- knowing he'd be gifted their leftovers soon was good enough for him. Perhaps he wouldn't even get that, after all, maybe Claude was just mocking him with the savory meal.

    The servants did that once on a day they called Christmas, leaving the door open to their dining room and letting the smell of cinnamon and gingerbread escape. Achilles could only watch from the crease of the door, mouth-watering as he stared at their meal. It practically almost fell off the table from the amount of food, and at the end of the night when Achilles expected a meal- they threw it all in the garbage and grinned at him like he was a vulture.