𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 . 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗑'𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒★                              𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑( tw

    𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑
( tw. mentions of gore, death & abuse )

      Achilles first took another's life at the sour age of ten. Whispers of angst cut through him as his small hands were coated in warm red and his eyes could only gaze upon the splatters that contrasted against the room's dull hues. The boy could even remember how his hand, that clutched that kitchen knife so tightly, grew blisters after he shed his blade into the man's gut. The man, who only let his bright eyes be shown, was coming to kill, yet somehow Achilles still felt harrowed by the deed of bloodshed. The little prince had curled up within himself and wept for what felt like days before the knights carried the corpse out: without even sparing a glance at the child in the corner.

    His mind was plagued by that night, having much remorse for a man who wouldn't spare so much of a sniffle for Achilles. Their encounter was a battle of the death- yet to Achilles, it was much more. It caused his mind to crumble stability for many months.

His dreams were torn into purgatory, and not only was his abuse inflicted, but the man's death was also taunted before him. In these terror-filled dreams, the man would beg and sob, yet Achilles would kill him each time without remorse. However, after years of his torment, the man's death was the last thing on his mind and numbed out. Achilles hadn't remembered it, well, until now. A corpse laid before them, head lulled towards him, eyes sheen with white and skin slowly fading ashy. On the corpse's stomach, right where his knife stabbed at ten. was a gash-sized of a knight's blade- more specifically, Felix's sterling blade.

In this life, he hadn't fought for survival, someone had fought for him. The blond couldn't help but stare at the dead man, lips parted gently as a tender touch guided his sights away from such darkness. Felix tucked his sword back into its halter and held Achilles even closer. "My prince. It's alright."

Achilles felt perplexed as he mechanically sniffled, next realizing his eyes were blurred with tears that dripped off of his chin and wetted Felix's attire. The Prince had gotten used to death long ago, and eventually took comfort in it. Why did it scare him so now? Was it due to his gruesome past or an odd fluke, the boy was unsure.

Felix tactfully ordered a spare knight nearby and a maid to clean up the mess and walked past the mangled body with even flinching- like a soldier. Achilles noticed the redhead brought his attention away as he did so, making eye contact with Achilles was his aim. Felix's eyes swarmed with thoughts in front of his daring blue ones, so much so that the prince couldn't even try observing them.