𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 . 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗍

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒★                            𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Bejewelled eyes stared in astonishment, the boy somehow let go of his lips and allowed them to freely speak about tales of the past. His voice, fruitful with young age, was all too adult as he spoke of violence and abuse. Before his voice was gruff as he hadn't spoken in ages, however now at the dawn of the same day, flowed with ease. The knight didn't second guess him nor mock him. The fury-headed man simply listened with teary eyes, writing down onto a sheet with trembling hands. It was odd to be believed, and even more peculiar for Achilles to be seen.

As he sat on the Sapphire's manor office couch for the first time, tears that were once halted now fell down his cheeks in a melodramatic symphony. Achilles was brave for once, this time he didn't allow his cowardice to win, and instead found the approval of the Emperor's head knight.

The knight cooled his emotions soon enough, just at the same time when the Emperor swaggered in. His garb was simple yet luxurious, on his chest laid an open chested, ivory-hued, silk, robe; the fabric cascaded down into a thick black cloth that looped around his waist. Below was the loose skirt, hemmed to reach his upper calves. Claude's eyes immediately were cast upon Achilles' tiny physique and the boy could only hold his flinch as the pair of eyes moved to Felix.

" Show me," Claude ordered, gracefully holding his hand out palm up toward Felix. The boy watched the two for a moment before placing his gaze on the patterned tiles decorating the floors.

Achilles heard the sound of the rustle of papers and peaked up curiously- eyes widen at how many were in the stack. The blond tried to listen to their interaction, however, could only make out a few words.

" report... Achilles... much fraud... abuse..."

With the evocation of his name, his eyes darted up towards the two. The knight no longer sat aimlessly on the couch, instead, the two stood slightly further around the desk in the back of the office. Achilles hadn't even heard them move.

Swiftly, the slit eyes that paralleled his own leered at him with a dark expression. The boy recoiled, and looked back towards the tiles uneasily; Claude, as much as Achilles detested him, was daunting- especially now that Achilles was back into a small form. Swinging his legs as he waited, Achilles sighed.

It took a few minutes before a deep, somewhat flat, voice uttered his name. " Achilles."

The boy perked up, ignoring his trembling hands as he recognized it was Claude's voice.

" Come here." The man ordered, leaving no room for protest.

Achilles cautiously glanced at Felix and only began moving as he saw the knight's approving gaze. Pushing himself forwards, he jumped off the short distance so his feet could touch the ground. Taking a sharp breath in, the blond carefully toddled towards Claude and hesitantly gripped the Emperor's outreaching hand. It was odd being so small again, no that he was all that huge in the past, however, his hand compared to Claude was tiny.