#2

The sunlight fights through the curtains into Seojun's room, piercing his eyes and awakening him from his slumber.

He climbed out from his bed and basically doing all his morning routine, getting ready to go to school. He also pulled on a black hoodie, shivering as he walked towards his door. He paused before turning his door handle cause he's too lazy to go to school. Being a student is the most hardest thing that he ever felt, except for hanging out with his friends.

He walked out downstairs when his nostrils were invaded as soon as he came downstairs. His stomach growling signalling the owner to feed them as soon as he could so he walked in a fast pace to the kitchen and greeted all of his family members.

"What's with that hoodie?", Gowoon gave a weird look to him, practically judging his brother's fashion style.

"Are you not feeling well son?", Mrs. Mihyang asked as both of them were scanning Seojun from head-to-toe.

Seojun took his seat and shooked his head before he took some of the foods into his plate and began eating it.

"It must be the rain from last night", Mrs. Mihyang held Seojun's forehead wondering if he had a fever. Seojun held his mom's hand and smiled,

"mom it's okay, I'm fine", he answered to reassure his mom. He doesn't want to make his mother worried of him especially because of himself. After that, all of them continue having their breakfast together. After finished having their breakfast, they both waved goodbye to Mrs. Mihyang and walked to their school together.

--

"listen to me, if anything happen or they bother you, don't forget to tell me", Seojun told his sister as they both arrived in front of their school.

"yeah yeah whatever", she said before she ran quickly leaving her brother alone.

Seojun gave Gowoon a surprised look but then he decided to walk into his school so that he won't be late from his class. While walking to his class, he felt a presence of someone especially when that person slings his arm on Seojun's shoulder.

"Chorong, you surprised me!", Seojun responded followed by a laugh by Chorong. "Sorry dude, you looked lifeless so I think I should come to you haha", he responded to Seojun.

Chorong eyed Seojun then held his hoodie before he looked back at Seojun,

"Why are you wearing your hoodie?Are you sick?", he asked full of curiousity. He then put his hand on Seojun's forehead before Seojun pushed away Chorong's hand, "I'm fine", he answered then walked quickly to their class to avoid being interrogated by Chorong.

"You didn't pick up my calls"

"I told you my phone battery died"

Seojun walked in as he noticed all his classmates were watching Taehoon and Sooah bickering in front of the class.

"what are they doing?", Seojun asked out of curiousity as both of them used to be like a "lovey dovey" couple and doing some cringey things in expressing their love to each other.

"Don't ask me",Chorong scoffed. Seojun saw Jugyeong was trying to stop Sooah but Sooah kept on ignoring her so he approached Jugyeong,

"What's going on?",he asked Jugyeong. Jugyeong asked him to be quiet cause his voice is kinda loud and it might be heard by Taehoon and Sooah. She then pulled Seojun to the back of the class and observing around her before she looked back at Seojun.

"They both had a fight because Taehoon didn't pick up her calls. They supposed to have dinner together last night and Taehoon's phone battery died", she explained to Seojun.