#28

Seojun woke up to the soft tapping of raindrops on his helmet,and his phone buzzing next to him.Letting out a groan,he jutted one arm out searching for the annoying thing.

He had a few missed calls from his friends—-and there were messages incoming at the rapid pace,despite it's in morning.

Seojun:huh

Chorong:Yah Han Seojun!Where are you?!You make me worried !Your mum called me last night so I told her that you sleep at my place

Seojun:sorry

Chorong:whatever,i bet you're just waking up so get ready and come here..you can talk with Suho later at school

Seojun:ok

*phone call ended*

Seojun yawned and stretched both his arms as he looked at the door.He stood and tried to peep from the window but there's no sign of someone inside the house.He took his phone and checked the messages,well Suho still didn't read it.He planned to talk to Suho at school so he took his things and hurriedly looked for the nearest bus stop,didn't want to be late to school.

- -

"Han Seojun!",Chorong greeted,running towards him as he walked to the class.His puffy face clearly portrayed he was drained and distress because of last night.Hyunggyu walked into the class and surprised to see Seojun already arrived,"Owh Han Seojun!Sooah,Taehoon and Jugyeong were at the teacher's room meeting Mr Han",he told Seojun.Seojun approached Hyunggyu,"is it about Suho?",he asked.Hyunggyu shrugged,"i guess so.Judging from their face,it looks bad",Hyunggyu spoke to him as he walked back to the seat.Seojun felt uneasy,he looked at Suho's empty seat then to Chorong as his friend also didn't know what's going on at this rate.He then decided to go to the teacher's room,joining his friends.

He walked to the teacher's room and like what Hyunggyu said,all of them looked very concerning."Owh Han Seojun",Jugyeong called him as he approached all of them.Both Taehoon and Sooah looked nervous,couldn't open their mouth while avoiding eye contact."Where's Suho?",he asked Mr Han,looked directly to his teacher.

Mr Han sighed,"Suho..have transfer out—"

"What?!Where?!When?!",Seojun cut his words caught him off guard.Taehoon moved closer to Seojun,"calm down Seojun",he patted Seojun's back,trying to calm him down.

Seojun turned his side to the outside when he saw Soojin was on her way to the class.Seojun rushed out and stopped Soojin before he slightly pushed Soojin to the wall,blocking her with his hands.At first glance people might think they're flirting but for Seojun,it's more like a confrontation.

"Where's Suho?I know you know where he is.Tell me now!",he forced her,demanded an explanation.Soojin smirked,"why should i tell you?",she tried to provoke Seojun,felt satisfied seeing him in that condition.Seojun took a deep breath holding his anger,"Soojin i'm begging you right now,just tell me where is he",Seojun make some attempts to persuade her.Sadly she don't really care about Seojun as she sneered at him,"you're his boyfriend aren't you so you should know better",she replied lowkey being sarcastic to Seojun.

"Now excuse me cause I'm not gonna waste my time to look for someone who don't love me",Soojin pushed Seojun to the side and walked away when Seojun held her hand,stopping her from leaving.

"What the?!Are you crazy?!",Soojin tried to release her hands from Seojun's grip when Chorong and Manshik ran towards Seojun and loosen the grip until Soojin's hand is free."Seojun calm down",they tried to calm himself as Seojun looked around realizing that he's already the centre of attention.