#25

"Lee Suho!!",Seojun ran to Suho,embrace him in his arms."Seojun~~",Suho's face was full of bruises.Seojun felt crushed seeing Suho's in that condition,he lifted Suho's body and slowly put him down on the couch.

Seojun carressed Suho's face,softly touched his cut lips,"I can't believe Mr Lee did this to his own son!".Suho took a deep breath,getting calmer when Seojun's with him."He's mad because I left the party",he told Seojun.

Rage and vexation pulled their card on Seojun as he was red ravaged in exasperation as soon as he heard that.One sentence playing in his head,he's gonna end Mr Lee.Seojun suddenly stood when Suho held his hand,stopped him."Wh..ere are you going?",he asked,he stuttered a bit.Seojun pushed Suho's hand from his,"you stay here",he said as he took his keys at the desk and on his way to the door.

As he almost near the door,he stopped when he heard Suho suddenly yelling to him."Everyone want to leave me!Mom,Seyeon and now you!Fine,just leave!Leave!",Suho yelled in the verge of tears.

Seojun slowly turned to Suho and walked to him but he immediately stopped,couldn't have the courage to come closer to Suho.

Once again Suho's emotions turn jagged and his insides tight.He started to cried out loud,tapping his chest,"you told me that you will be by my side especially when I'm scared!Do you know I'm so scared?!I kept on thinking that you will come and be with me but you're not!You're a liar!Liar!".And then there are hot tears,ones they will never see,falling fast and thick onto his sweater.Suho felt the wetness of his skin and each drop as it emerges from open eyes.

Seojun felt his hands shaking,cold sweats pouring on his forehead.The numbness of his limbs worsen especially when he looked at Suho, it's like a soul could bleed and ocean through the eyes,that was the enormity of his sobbing.

Suho carefully lifted his body then ran to Seojun,pushing him harshly."Go away!Go away!",he knocked his fist on Seojun's chest repeatedly while Seojun held the pain cause the worst pain for him is to see Suho hurt especially because of him.He didn't move or even stopped Suho which making Suho's anger risen,why is this guy so dumb!

Seojun's eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears.As he blinked,they dripped from his eyelids and slid down his cheeks.

"I..i'm sorry",he told Suho as the tears flowed unchecked down his chin.

He was too sad to cry out or wail, he bit his lips tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from his mouth.

Suho dropped his body to the ground,exasperated and felt weak by the amount of burden gathered on his chest.Seojun lowered his body until the same level as Suho's, he moved his body closer to Suho and wrapped his arms on his body as Suho rests his head on Seojun's shoulder.

"I'm scared Seojun,please don't leave me!",Suho cried out of frustration while held Seojun's arms.All of his feelings started to tangled up into a deep confession.

Suho sobbed into his chest unceasingly,hands clutching at Seojun's shirt.Seojun held him in silence,rocking him slowly as his tears socked his chest.The pain must have come in waves as his howls of misery worsening.Seojun patted Suho's head slowly assuring that everything will be fine.

As Suho closed his eyes,he heard the gentle tapping of raindrops against his window.Suho slowly opened his eyes and raised his head while Seojun stared at Suho.

Seeing the drops trickle down his window brought him to the memory that he had with Seojun.Suho rests his head on Seojun's shoulder and hugged him tightly.

Seojun hugged him back and rests his head on Suho's shoulder,

"I promise you i will never leave you anymore.I promise that i will always be by your side.I promise that I won't let you be alone when you scared",he whispered to Suho's ear slowly.Suho felt the sense of calmness within him,especially to be with Seojun.Seojun is the only person who can bring his feels of belonging and care and he knows whatever happens,Seojun will be there for him.He closed his eyes hoping that he can get a break from this broken heart.