#20

"Gowoon,can you please open the door?Gowoon-ah",Mrs Mihyang was at the kitchen,cooking for dinner.She tried to call her daughter cause she heard the sounds of the doorbell but Gowoon wasn't responding to her.Mrs Mihyang washed her hands and wiped it with the cloth then she walked to the door.When she opened it,she saw a tall handsome young man standing infront of her.Mrs Mihyang scanned him from head-to-toe as she couldn't recognize him.

"who--",

Suho bowed to show respect to Mrs Mihyang,

"I'm Lee Suho,Is this Han Seojun's house?",Suho asked her.

"Yes,are you Han Seojun's friend?",she asked followed by a nod from Suho.

"Come in",Mrs Mihyang invited Suho to come in,Suho thanked her as he walked around with his eyes roaming inside the house.Is this how it feels when you live with your family,he got the warm and harmony aura spreading in the air.

"Seojun is in his room,there",Mrs Mihyang showed Seojun's room to Suho.Suho thanked her again and walked to the room.He stopped infront of the door,took a deep breath gathering his courage and slowly turned to door handle.When he opened the door,he heard a music played loudly from Seojun's phone.

"How do you do eotteoke jinae nan amuraedo gwaenchanchineun aneunga bwa"

Seojun was on the bed,covering his head with his pillow.The music probably too loud for him as he didn't heard or notice Suho coming.Well,maybe not.

Suho took Seojun's phone and lowered the volume,he didn't know that Seojun also loved this song.He put down the phone as Seojun tossed the pillow to the side and sat himself.

"Why are you here?",Seojun asked.Suho looked at Seojun who doesn't looked at him at all."I..urm..how are you?",Suho tried to initiate a conversation with Seojun.Seojun glanced at Suho before he looked back to his hands,"I'm fine,you can go home now",Seojun lowkey chased him away.

They both turned silent for a while as Seojun ignored Suho while Suho,he just don't wanna leave.Suho then took a few steps back and took a deep breath.He then cleared his mind,recalled everything that he had practiced before with Taehoon.

"Hana dul set!Niga neomu joha eotteoke eotteoke,niga neomu yeppeo eotteoke eotteoke",

Seojun turned his side-eye to Suho,"what is he doing?"

"Narang manna bollae eotteoke saengakkhae?janmal malgo malhae jeohdago jeohdago",Suho ended his aegyo with pouting his lips,doing the boing boing pose.

Seojun felt a smirk forming on his lips but he held it back."aaarrgghhh why he so cute!!please don't look at me with that face!!!".

"You're smiling aren't you?",Suho teased Seojun as he sat beside Seojun and poked his finger on Seojun's cheek.Seojun rolled his eyes and turned his body with his back facing Suho,he knows he really wanted to hug Suho at that moment but his ego dominated him more.

"I'm..i'm sorry for being late.I already arrived but i left the cardboard that i made to support you last night so I went back home..and about Soojin,we're friends since young cause both our dads very close..and we both shared the same problems about our dads so i hugged her this morning just because I want to comfort her,that's all",Suho explained to Seojun.

"Why are you telling me this?",Seojun asked.Suho shrugged,"just because I think it's something that I should tell you",Suho told the guy beside him.He looked at Seojun who still lowered his head staring at the bed,kept on avoiding eye contact.

Suho scooted over closer to Seojun and slightly pushed Seojun's shoulder,"I'm sorry..I'm sorry",he kept on doing that repeatedly,attempted to annoy Seojun.Seojun then turned his body facing Suho while held his hands,"fine,can you just stop",he told Suho.