#30

Han Seojun!Han Seojun don't go!I'm scared!Don't leave me!I'm scared!"

"Aarggggghh!",Seojun woke up from his dream,gasping from breaths and wiping the cold sweats from his forehead.

The sun was already bright and glaring based on its intensity which it hit Seojun's eye,making him squint a little.

He put his pillow above his head,covering his eyes from the rays but he couldn't get back to sleep when he heard the loud voice coming from outside.

"Seojun hyung,wake up!"

Seojun tried to cover his ears with his pillow but the sound of the door knocking really ruined his morning.

A sharp flash of anger shot through his veins as he huffed in annoyance,kicked his thick blankets off of his frame.

He walked to the door and opened it,looking at the annoying guy shorter than him.

What?",Seojun looked at him with his sharp eyes ogling to Juyeon while his mouth yawned signalling that he didnt get enough sleep because of last night.

"Gowoon asked me to wake you up",he reminded Seojun with his innocent look.

His eyes shifted to the clock at the living room before Seojun looked back to him full of dissatisfaction.

"Yah Im Juyeon,why are you here this early?",Seojun asked,let out his frustration to Juyeon.

Juyeon smirked and brushed Seojun's question with a shrug,"i just miss Gowoon so i come here",he replied with his tone clearly tried to annoy Seojun.
"Aishhh!",Seojun cursed to him while raised his hand before Juyeon giggled and ran away from there.

- -

Because of Juyeon,Seojun already woke up early than what he planned.As he rummaging inside the fridge,he realized there's not many foods so he decided to buy some groceries for their house.

Ten minutes later,Seojun walked out from his house and went to the supermarket.He checked the list on his phone and go through every row on the market,searching for the items on the list.

An hour later,Seojun done buying all the groceries so he leave the supermarket with two bags on his hands.He was on his way to the bus stop when he saw a group of buskers singing by the road.Too many people surrounded them so Seojun decided to continue his way to his house but then he stopped when the singers started singing a familiar song,a song that can triggers him the most.

Boratbicheuro muldeun haneul
Sseulsseulhan barame deouk shiryeooneun bam
Nae mame saegyeojin iksukhan gieokdeuri
Dashi neoro gadeukhan i bam

Seojun took a few steps to the crowd,his eyes staring at those singers as if he was in tune with the song.His head started playing those memories that he had tried to forget,reminiscing the past.

How do you do eotteoke jinnae
Nan amuraedo gwaenchanchineun aneunga bwa
Neoneun eopgo honjado anin
Huhoeraneun seom soge gatyeo

Seojun's head reminded him of last night,the moment he met Suho after the rooftop scene.He seems fine maybe he already moved on and Seojun know deep down he wished he can go back to that time and apologized for being harsh to Suho.But he know he couldn't.

Seojun looked infront when he saw someone familiar standing among the crowd listening to the song."am I hallucinating?",Seojun blinked his eyes to get a clearer view and he was surprised when he saw Suho was there.Suho's eyes wilder on the crowd until it landed to Seojun,making Seojun stunned with the sudden eye contact.

"Should i go to him?or just act like I don't know him?what if he don't want to talk to me anymore?"

Seojun realized Suho was still looking at him and his heart thumping,he know he really wanted to go to him but he also know that he don't have the courage to do that.Seojun looked away before he took a few steps hurriedly leaving the place.He just wanted to avoid the awkwardness,especially with someone that he once felt comfortable with.

- -

"I'm home",Seojun walked into his house as Mrs Mihyang was at the kitchen while Gowoon was watching Tv with Juyeon.

"Why are you here?",Seojun asked Juyeon as Gowoon replied to him,defending her boyfriend,"why?we just want to spend time together",Juyeon portrayed his 'you heard that?' face while sticking out his tongue to Seojun trying to annoy his future 'brother-in-law."aishhhh this kid",he mumbled as he rolled his eyes and approached his mother.

"Thank you Seojun",his mother pinched his cheek,thanking him for buying the groceries."what are you doing?",Seojun asked while rolled his sleeves,began helping his mother to wash the dishes.

"I'm just checking whether we have enough ingredients to bake a cake",Mrs Mihyang replied while checking the cupboard.Seojun wiped his hands with a cloth then turned to his mother,crossed his arms against his chest.

"Cake?what for?",he asked.Mrs Mihyang asked him to lower down his voice as she walked closer to him,"Juyeon's birthday is this weekend",she said with a soft tone so that Juyeon won't hear her.

Seojun was shocked with what he just heard from his mother."what?!why is everyone care for Juyeon?!I'm used to be the only one..this is so not fair!",Seojun complained his head while Mrs Mihyang walked to the living room to watch the Tv together with Gowoon and Juyeon.

"Owh it's the news",Mrs Mihyang sat beside her daughter as all three of them focused on the Tv while Seojun took a glass of water,felt thirsty because of the weather or because of something else.He looked to his side and again his mind began playing the moment he met Suho just now,very un-cooperative.

"I already met him twice,is this a sign?",he touched his heart,thinking about those feelings that he still have for Suho.As he was perplexing,mixed feelings engulfed him but mostly is the feelings of missing someone.

"Breaking news!Famous actor Lee Jehoon—"

"Lee Jehoon?",Seojun stopped drinking as he was attracted with the news coming from Tv.

"Famous actor Lee Jehoon was arrested due to the-"

Seojun was too engrossed with the news when suddenly Mrs Mihyang changed the channel to watch her favourite Kdrama.Seojun turned his head directly to the Tv,felt frustrated but he couldn't do anything because it's his mother unless it's Juyeon then he gonna kick his ass.

Suddenly,thoughts clicked inside his head,"is that the reason why he came to Korea?Then,is he alone right now?What if he scared?What if people attack him?Is he gonna be safe?"

Seojun took his phone and dialled Suho's number,well he still memorized it.His finger almost tapped the 'call' button when he suddenly thought,"what if he doesn't want to answer?what if he already changed the number?".

Seojun put down his phone,again deep into his thoughts,"should i ask them?He came with Soojin last night,should i ask Soojin?what if she get the wrong idea?".

Seojun get back to his senses when Juyeon snapped his fingers infront of his face,"hyung,what are you thinking about?",he asked.Seojun ogled his eyes,"go away",he wanted to push Juyeon's shoulder as Juyeon managed to avoid it and giggled before running to Gowoon to save himself.

"Aishhhhh why Gowoon like that weird guy~~"