#35

Flashback

Soojin looked at her side as Suho was staring outside  while tapping his window.He can't wait to arrive as fast as he could to meet Seojun.Soojin felt jealous at the same she envied both of them,maybe they were destined to be together.Soojin also felt worried that Mr Lee might found out about this and she might get beaten up by her father for helping Suho,but she have no choice cause love totally can blind someone.

"Owh Soojin here~",Suho pointed his finger to the building.Soojin asked her driver to stop the car infront of the building as Suho smiled widely,he looked very excited like a kid getting their reward for being nice.

"Urm does Seojun know you're here?You can't call him because you didn't have your phone",Soojin clarified with Suho as Suho's phone was with his dad.Suho was forbid to contact anyone but luckily he managed to contact Soojin using his dad's phone when he's sleeping.

Suho shooked his head,"it's okay..i got the feeling that he will come",he replied while plastered a grin on his face.Soojin rolled her eyes,"urgh cringe",she talked to herself.

"Soojin thank you so much,next time i will buy you any bracelet that you want",he thanked her while Soojin shooed him away,"whatever just go",she said.Suho chuckled and waved goodbye to her before he sprinted to the building while Soojin stared at him and slightly smiled,"Seojun so lucky".She then told the driver to drive back to her home before she got caught by her father.

Unfortunately she was stuck at traffic,she dropped her back against the seat felt annoyed with the traffic when her head suddenly reminded her of Suho."does he already meet Seojun?what if he's still waiting?Should i just call Seojun?",thoughts kept on lingering inside her head."haaiisshh why I'm so bothered by someone else",she complained while stroked her hair in annoyance.

She took her phone from her pocket,decided to call Seojun to find out about them.Meanwhile,Seojun already walked down from the rooftop after meeting Suho.He was still crying,couldn't stand the hatred that he have for Suho.He walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus when he received a phone call from Soojin.

Soojin:hel—

Seojun:what do you want?

Soojin:does Suho with you right now?

Seojun rolled his eyes,he know Soojin likes Suho a lot so her calling him must be to mock him for breaking up with Suho.

Seojun:why?do you feel happy bout that?

Soojin:huh?

Seojun:just tell me—

Soojin:you know what,just cut this nonsense.Suho came back to Korea to meet you without his dad knowing.He was kidnapped by his dad and his dad threatened him to hurt you if he didn't follow him to US. I hope you'll go and meet him cause he can't wait to see you.

Seojun:w-what?

Seojun was stunned after listening to Soojin,he couldn't believe what he just heard as he started to take a moment for himself.

Soojin:just take care of him,i'm worried something bad will happen to him.Owh don't call him,his dad took his phone.Bye—

Seojun ended the phone call as he started to run back to the building.Mixed thoughts started to ramble inside his head,"is suho gonna be okay?I hope he's still there".

He sprinted as fast as he could but then when he almost arrived at the building,he saw something falling from the rooftop.He stopped as he froze,unwanted thoughts began wrecking his brain.He heard yelling coming from the people as some of them started to surround the place.