Chapter 4

"Mr. Donavon?"

He gulps and nods.

"How many classes are left of the day?"

"Just one, but since you are late for that class and your schedule is being changed you will just stay in here with me until the end of school." Mr. Donavon says.

"Then what? Do I have detention today?"

"No you do not have detention today, but it will start tomorrow. Since today we will be getting your stuff and moving it to my place." Mr. Donavon says.

I nod and sat down.

"So you never told me exactly why you radiate more power than the Alpha."

"I am the king of all of werewolves." Mr. Donavon says.

"Oh."

"Then why are you the principle?"

"I came to find my mate." Mr. Donavon says.

"So."

"So now I have found you we will be moving back to the Royal pack after you graduate." Mr. Donavon says.

"Oh."

He looks at me and motions for me to sit down.

"Becky will already be starting to pack your belongs, so when we do arrive at the pack house I want you to stay by my side. And just know I will never let anything happen to you." Mr. Donavon says looking at files on his desk.

"Is Becky coming with us to your place?"

He looks up at me.

"Why? Would you feel better if she does?" Mr. Donavon asks.

"Well I know she is the Alpha's second son's mate, but I am scared he will do something."

"Okay, we will go by ear. If he shows any sign while we are there or anytime afterwards I will take his title from him and give it to the right person. Does that sound like a good plan to you?" Mr. Donavon asks.

"I guess so."

After a while I looked up at my mate, it sounds weird saying it, an see he is typing on the laptop so I got up and started to organize his office a bit. I only got all the recycled paper together in one bin before noticing he was watching me. I stop and look down at my shoes.

"I am sorry, I will put it back how you had it."

I moved to undo what I have done, but he stops me by grabbing my hand.

"Look at me please mate." Mr. Donavon says.

When I do not he moves his forefinger under my chin and lifts it up until my eyes are on his.

"It is okay, but you do not ever have to do that. I like how now there is an extra recycling bin." Mr. Donavon says.

I nod and resume to empty it into the big one right outside his door.

After the last bell rang I had noticed how much I had exactly done. I had organized his desk, filed all the important papers, move all recycling to the big bin, and organized his books on the black shelf from largest to smallest.

"Are you ready to go?" Mr. Donavon asks.

I nod and grab my old clothes.