Chapter 11

As I wake up I feel the warmth of the sun before my sore body. I smile remembering last nights events and how wild we were after he marked me.

"Morning love." Danny says before kissing his mark.

"Danny!"

He grips my breast and continues to kiss his mark. When he licked his mark causing me to moan louder the alarm goes off. I grab it and throw it making him to chuckle, but he stops loving on me and gets up. I turn around watching his sexy naked body walking to the bathroom. My smile returns remembering just how I would not let him go last night. I traced his mark before getting up walking to the bathroom.

"Can I join you?"

He looks up and down my body before purring pulling me into the shower and mating with me. Only when the water turns icy cold we stop and finish our shower before getting ready.

As the day went by slowly Becka and I talked about everything that had to do with my mark and mates. Only during lunch I was sad and pissed off since he was in a meeting and I could not be with him. So Jack and Becka tried to cheer me up and when Harvey sits down cocking his head at me they told him. Which resulted with him trying as well before hugging me when the bell rings making Jacky more pissed off. She looked like she wanted to kill me, but she did nothing probably because Harvey and Jack was there. As the day proceeded my mind wonders back to Danny.

As I walked into Detention Hall I signed in not seeing who will be supervising before I sit down. Not long later Jacky walks in and smirks. She signs in before walking to me and slaps me.

"You thought you could hug my mate and act better than me. Your just a power whore bitch........" Jacky says before I punched her. I slapped, punched, bite, and clawed until a very angry man and woman pulls Jacky and I from each other with both of us kicking, yelling, and biting.

Not long later my mate walks in and looks beyond angry. He looks at Jacky who probably looks a tiny bit worse than me as she has already started to heal. I looked up and see Kile and Henry who look very angry. As Jacky was being cleaned up by the woman Danny walks to me cleaning me up as Henry explains what he saw.

"I walked in after hearing a slap as you instructed for me to stay by the door. When I got the door opened as it was shut tight I walked in I see that mutt attacking our queen. Our queen got a few good hits in holding up. I grabbed our queen while that woman walks in grabbing that mutt." Henry says and growls.

So it was Henry who grabbed me and now I feel bad for kicking and biting when he was trying to do his job of protecting me.

I looked at the woman and see she is shocked when Henry said I am their queen. I recognize that woman being one of my past teachers who hates humans.

Danny growls and I hiss when he cleans a deeper wound.

He looks as if he is about to shift so I wrap my sore beaten arms around him and he inhales by my neck. When he moves away he finishes cleaning me and puts an ice pack on my black eye and busted lip. After that he got to the bottom of this and even though he did not like hearing another males arms were around me he still punished her by espelltion and having to come on the weekends.

Now we are on our way back home and Danny has been giving me the cold shoulder since hearing about Harvey's arms around me at lunch. So after an hour since being back home I walked to that other room and see Danny on a laptop. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him before kissing his cheek.

"Stop mate." Danny says.

"Why I thought...."

"Thought you could suck up?" Danny asks ask he pulls my hands away from him.

"No."

"Then what did you thought of?" Danny asks annoyed.

"You are being a jerk right now. And for you information it was just a hug as the cheering me up was not working from my friends since you left me alone all day since school started."

I walked away and he stops me grabbing my hand lightly.

"I am sorry, but you need to know that I will never like another man that close to your body. Only mine should touch yours where our privates are touching." Danny says trying to hold a growl back.

"And what about lunch?"

"I was in a meeting with parents." Danny says.

"So you are embarrassed to have me as your mate?"

I started to cry and he picks me up setting us on the couch as I am on his lap.

"Love please understand it is and will never be that. I just can not be distracted by my sexy mate when in an important meeting." Danny says.

He wipes my tears away before lightly kissing where they were. I then wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me closer while we kiss.

Before dinner he shifted and I got to meet his wolf. I was amazing and when he licked my wounds they started to close. So when bedtime came we cuddled as he did not want to mate while I was healing.