19

Anna

Just as he finished up we pampers my lips and mark with kisses before we mate in his office. It was a turn on, but at the same time he was taking it easy, probably because I am pregnant. After mating he holds me to his chest as I listen to his heart beating.

"Love?" Danny asks.

"Hmm?"

"I love you and I am sorry I ruined our first pup acknowledgment." Danny says sounding sad.

I sit up and lean over him to look into his eyes.

"I love you too and maybe I should have told you off or just yelled it instead of hanging up and moving to the room next door. Even Henry tried to calm me down and see the logic, but yeah that did not work."

Danny's eyes go dark with mix emotions before chuckling.

"Of course it would not work as you are My Mate just line I am Your Mate and only I have that effect on you." Danny says showing possessiveness.

"Indeed we are mates and I am glad we made up. Now that you know I am pregnant I am even more happy we made up."

Danny smiles and kisses my lips before gripping my ass massage each cheek. I arch my back just as he spanks us.

"Danny!"

He only chuckles as lust swirls in his eyes. He spanks me two more times before I ride him and we do backwards/ reverse cowgirl.

"Mmmm!" Danny says sniffing near his mark.

"What?"

"Your scent is stronger." Danny says.

I did not know what to say to that so I just hold his head there as we are still in reverse cowgirl even thought we just finished mating.

"My queen we should get dressed and feed our pup." Danny says.

Just like that my stomach growls making Danny to chuckle. He helps me get dressed and kisses my small baby bump before he gets dressed himself. He then carries me to the kitchen to make me and his unborn pup a snack.

It is morning now and last night was perfect as Danny showered me with love, affection, and undivided attention.

On the was to school my mind wonder to what Danny said yesterday about Harvey loving me. I knew he did not love me like Danny loves me, but I am unsure what type of love Harvey has for me as Danny pointed it out. So as soon as Danny and I leave each other to get work done I walked up to Harvey and pulled him into an empty classroom.  I did find out he loves me, but I was right it was not like Danny thought. So in the end we hug and he promises he won't do that again without my permission. He was happy I was scared to loose him, but his wolf showed ego puffing his chest out.

As the school day ends Danny picks me up from class and carries me to the car as Henry walks behind us. I look at Henry seeing genuine happiness and smiles. I mouthed a thank you to him and in return he nods. That is before we got to the car and drive off having Henry follow us in his car. Danny takes me to go baby shopping and let's face it I am unsure who is more happy I am pregnant. Danny grabs multiple socks, hats. onesies, etc as he has happiness written all over his face. He grabs diapers and I put them back as he is not looking.

"Love!" Danny says in shock and warning while putting another box of diapers in the cart.

"We do not need them yet Danny."

"It is better safe than sorry love and I want to spoil our first pup." Danny says.

"And what about our other nine to nineteen pups?"

Danny's face showed a mixture of shock, happiness, and horror before he clears his throat.

"You want that many pups love?" Danny asks with a masked look.

"You did say anything I wanted and I want a big family."

Danny pulls me in kissing me which heated up where we needed to pay and leave as my arousal was become strong. As soon as we got home we mated on and off teasing each other until it was dinner. After dinner I did my homework as Danny finished some paperwork.