22

Okay the baby shower was longer than I ever expected. And I seen why Danny moved it here. Over 100 frmales attened and my sexy mate surripised me by secretely sending for Becka and Jack. Of course Jack was not going to be way from his mate for three full days. So it was very inventful and tiring as the woman could not be quiet even for a second always asking me questions. Oh and I did get down to who that woman from last night was, one of his younger sisters.

"Hey sis." Alice says bumping my shoulder as I am hiding in the bedroom.

Well Danny did set me in here as he sensed everything was becoming too much while I was getting a migrain and our son kicking me.

"Hey."

The door opens up and Ally, Alice's twin walks in.

"There you are, I have been looking all over for you." Ally says ploping down on the bed next to me.

"Well she was in here." Alice says rolling her eyes.

Out of all of Danny's siblings only his sisters came.

"I did not know that or....." Ally growls before Danny walks in growling.

He instantly is in front of me rubbing soothing circles on my almost enormise baby bump calming both our son and me down.

"If you two want to bicker get out now." Danny says showing his wolf.

They understood what was happening and appologized before leaving the room.

"Danny!"

He smirks kissing down my baby bump towards my legs. I spread my legs wider and lean back enjoying before Danny's wolf takes full control and has us mate after eating me out.

"I love you my king mate."

Danny squeezes my breast somemore as he pulls us closer.

"We love you too our queen mate." Danny says.

We stay like that for an hour allowing me to have a nap before my son starts kicking me like a pro soccer player. We then get up and get dressed before Danny cooks us hambugers. The rest of the day Danny and I spent with each other either taking care of his duties, watching movies, cuddling and  mating until bed time.

In the morning Danny is awake first as he is rubbing our baby bump talking to our son.

"I know you love kicking your mommy, but lets let her sleep somemore." Danny says and kisses my baby bump.

Yup our son is on clockwork with his kicks, hunger, and making me nautious.

"To late my king."

Danny moves from under the covers and kisses my lips.

"Sorry love..." Danny starts to say until I smash our lios back together as my legs wrap around his waist.

"Mate!" Danny groans breaking our kiss as my right hand massages his tip.

"Yes?"

Maybe I said that too sweet as Dany's wolf takes full control having us mate in cowgirl as he grips my ass helping to move me faster.

After three hours our new alarm clock goes off and as I am about to throw it Danny pins me under him mating. He holds my baby bump being careful, but also very dominating fucking me fastly making us cum soon.

"Danny!"

He soon has us cuddling as he is smirking.

"You did that on purpose."

"It did safe the 100th poor clock from sudden death." Danny says and kisses my lips gripping my ass.

What is with him gripping my ass after we mate?

"Fine as I did enjoy it."

Danny smiles and spanks my ass hard making me moan.

"Ah!"

"That was for the tip tease." Danny purrs.

I knew just massaging his tip would set forth wild mating, so I guess it was desurved.

"Danny!"

He spanks me again in total four times.

"That was for the strip tease last night." Danny says huskily.

"Hey you enjoyed it."

"And you enjoy when I do this...." Danny says then spanks me two more times before sqeezing a handful of my ass massaging it.

"Ah Danny!"

His nose flaires and we are mating again for two hours until we are needed just as he cums.