Chapter 13

So he kisses me before placing me on top of him before getting out of bed making me hold onto him tighter. This makes his wolf purr enjoying his mate latched onto him. He brings us to the bathroom and we wash up lightly as to not hurt me more than necessary. Then he carries me to our closet before picking out a dress and my leggings along with my red lacy undergarments. He then sets me on our bed chest and helps me get dressed before he gets dressed. As he gets dressed I hissed in pain and his wolf hurries before grabbing my hand helping decrease the pain. Once he is fully dressed he picks me up allowing me to wrap my legs around him as he carries me to his car. As he lets go of me after buckling me in he darts to his side and gets in quickly before grabbing my hand. We then take off towards the school. Once parked in the school lot he gets out and darts to my side carrying me inside the school to his office. There I see me old Alpha making me scared and Danny's wolf to show growling at him for looking at me. When he sets me on his lap the Alpha would not hold back showing his anger making me more scared. So Danny growls and shifts and just like that I dart as the alpha shifts.

I do not care about the pain as the look from the alpha is stuck in my mind. If looks could kill I would already be dead.

I ran and turn the corner and into the cafeteria where Harvey, Jack, and Becky are talking. I darted and fell as I slipped on my shoe lace having Harvey catch me. He looks at me and sets me on the seat as I am hissing in pain.

I do not know if it is from his touch, from the fight with Jacky, or a combination.

"Why are you running?" Jack asks.

Just like that we hear the growling and instantly I am scared shitless again. As I am about to dart Becky holds me in place as Harvey and Jack leaves just before my mate and old Alpha start fighting in here breaking the doors. Harvey shifts and Becky holds me in place, but when my old Alpha pushes Harvey away my mate growls fiercely. Henry darts in and tries to get me to safety, but as I hiss my mate growls again. The alpha kicks my mate off and darts towards me making my mate beyond angry and Henry picks me up darting as I am hissing in pain. We make it to the car and pulling out just before the alpha jumps in front growling looking crazy mad. My mate knocks him over and they fight making me scared to loose my mate. Henry sees me crying and drives off like a crazy man not obeying traffic laws. He only stops as I beg for him to help his king. He darts out and grabs a tranquilizer gun and a case before getting me out, but I would not. So he just sighed and drove back even faster just to see the Alpha under my mate clawing trying to get free. Henry instantly gets out and shoots the alpha with a dart before grabbing one of the darts from the case as he hisses in pain. He shoots the alpha again making him shift and my mate backs away growling. Henry and Jack then helps and the alpha gets dressed as he is weak from the darts. Danny then shifts and growls again at the alpha before darting to me holding me. Instantly I calm down and hold onto him tighter not wanting to ever let go. This seemed to calm his wolf down enough to allow Danny to have control back.

"Are you okay my love?" Danny asks pulling back.

I nod and see the damage making me cry angrily.

"Sh." Danny says holding me close again.

"I am okay and will heal. You can not get rid of me that easily love." Danny says sensing my fear, worry, and anger.

"Not funny."

He nods and kisses me holding me closer as he deepens our kiss. When we pull away he picks me up and brings me to his office as the alpha is being put on the garny handcuffed to both Kile and Henry. 

Danny sets me on the nurse bed as the nurse walks in.

"OMG!" She says seeing blood on me.

"It's mine." Danny says and he sits next to me.

She nods and helps clean his wounds before they heal as the alpha is being chained and cuffed to the other bed in the separate room. Kile guards the door as Henry walks over to us before bowing.

"I told you to get her to safety not take her to safety then back here!" Danny growls showing his wolf.

The nurse shows her neck and so does Henry before I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I made him Danny, so please don't yell at him. He was just obeying his distressed queen."

"You forgot stubborn, but fine." Danny says before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I lean up and kiss his lips only for him to kiss me back for a second before pulling me closer to his side.