15

It's morning now and I am the first one awake which is weird and unusual. So I move closer to Danny enjoying us cuddling, but when my leg went between his legs I am immediately pulled on top.

"Morning."

Danny purrs and just like that we start making out until his dick slips inside me. I pull back arching my back moaning and just like that his phone goes off ruining our bliss moment. Danny sighs and answers it as I get off him.

Stupid phone!

I walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day with an annoyed attitude.

Hey it is not my fault Danny had morning wood and wanted to mate then the phone went off. I know I could of tried harder or just been patient, but my mate is having blue ball right now. Like I am ever going to like him having blue balls!

I jump into the shower relaxing once the steamy hot water hits my body.

It is not the same as Danny's body heat, but it will do.

As I wash up I think of last night and how Danny chased me to our room because I was teasing him.

It was all worth it as I have never felt so much joy and having fun while being chase then pinned to the wall then the  bed.

The thought of having pups pops into my head as the reality of not using protection all those many time of mating.

"Shit!"

I drop my bottle of soap on my foot making me cuss. Of course I pick it up and see the head broke.

Just great that is all I needed today to happen.

Danny soon joins making my mood change from sour to sweet.

After our shower slash mating he carries me to our closet as we make out.

How does he do it?

He bends down still holding me only to grab what feels like silk. Of course he grabs more, but the silk feeling item is on my ass while the rest are under it. He grips my ass harder when I scrape my very short nails on his scalp. I do it again as it allows me to deepen our dominating kiss. This only earns me being pushed up against the wall having him dominate the kiss while squeezing my ass before spanking each butt cheek. Once again our bliss moment is ruined only this time by someone knocking hard on our bedroom door. Danny pulls back looking into my eyes before setting me down.

"Just wait!" Danny yells as I see once again he is going to have blue balls.

We get dressed and Danny answers the door only to show his right hand man standing there with a phone to his ear. He hands it to Danny and just like that the mood is killed and Danny is back to being in Alpha King mode. He leaves our room most likely to go to his office while I just stay in here.

Of course this would happen right as I have him wrapped around my finger.

I plopped down onto the bed annoyed, but also feeling defeated.
...............................
It has been two hours and Danny is not back yet so I head to grab some food. I look in the fridge trying to find the leftovers from last night.

I know I put them in here.

When I came up empty handed I just grab an apple and a water before sitting down on Danny's chair.

Why is his more comfortable than mine?

My body relaxes and soon I get up throwing my trash away.
............................
It has been another hour and I am so bored so I go for a walk not thinking to let Danny know as he is apparently still busy. I walk all around our home here seeing butterflies fluttering around. I look into the tree line and see two rabbits hopping after each other like they are playing or something.

Before I know it I am exhausted and hot from being under the sun. So I head inside and to our room to take a nice cool bath.  What I did not noticed was I was outside for two hours wondering around. So when Danny barges into the bathroom looking livid worried I was upset. Both our bedroom door and now the bathroom door are open where anyone can walk by and see their queen bathing.

"Danny!"

I cover myself more with the bubbles and apparently that pissed him off as he growls before taking one big step picking me up. Feeling his body heat again relaxes me and I wrap my legs and arms around him.  That seemed to please him as he starts kissing around his mark while holding me impossibly closer to his body.

I was not going to argue nor deny this as we relax into each other.