~Getting The Key Back~

(Jordans POV)

A/N ----its gonna be her pov for the rest of the story

The five of us groan before rising to our feet, looking over the edge of the bridge to see the alien stuck beneath the car.

"Guys, I don't have the key." Alex tells us. "It's probably in the car. We need that key!"

"Damn it." Dariush mutters. "I'm going to get the key."

"No." I protest. "There's no way we can kill that thing, it's just gonna reanimate."

"But we need that key to finish this off." Dariush states.

"You're gonna die if you go down there." Alex says. "We'll go together."

"So all five of us can die?" Dariush questions. "I thought you were supposed to be the smart one. Look, it's my turn to be the hero."

"I'm coming with you." I decide. "You can't go all alone, someone has to come with you."

"Jordan, no." Gabriel says, pulling me into his arms. "It's too dangerous."

"Nice to know you care about me, Gabriel." Dariush sarcastically comments.

"I'll be okay." I reassure. "It's even dangerous to let him go alone."

Gabriel hesitates before sighing, pulling me in for one last hug. His lips press against the top of of my head, kissing my hair softly. I feel my cheeks heat up but no one can see it due to my face being buried in his chest.

"Alright, let's go." Dariush says.

I pull away from our hug, shooting them all a small smile before making my way down to the car with Dariush. We quietly make our way into the car, careful not to wake the creature still making sounds. All of a sudden, music begins to blast through the radio in the car.

"Oh my god." I mumble.

"Jordan, a little help." Dariush says.

"You're in the way." I state.

Dariush groans then fumbles with the radio, desperately trying to get the loud music to stop. The tape falls out, the key copying its actions. He grabs it then we scramble out of the flipped car, Dariush cheering to the others with pride. However, my eyes are on the alien thats rising to its feet.

"D-Dariush.." I begin, trailing off.

I grab Dariush's arm, going to pull him out of the way but the alien slashes his stomach. We stumble back inside the car, escaping the alien as it attempts to claw at us. I'm just about to escape the car when I feel a sharp sting on my leg, causing me to cry out in pain.

"JORDAN!" I hear someone yell, unable to make out who.

Dariush extends his arm and I grab it, letting the boy quickly drag me out of the car. We both groan in pain, feeling our wounds opening even more. Dariush slings one of my arms over his shoulder, helping me get back up to the bridge and away from the alien. Gabriel runs over, taking me from Dariushs arms and holding me close to his body.

"Shit, Jordan." Gabriel mumbles.

"I'll be okay." I reply.

Lies. I feel myself getting hazy, looking up to see Gabriel's face filled with concern. Black spots fill my vision as I fade into unconsciousness in Gabriel's arms.