~Bye Bye Aliens :)~

A short figure strides towards us from within the large cloud of dust from the explosion. The figure eventually comes into view to reveal Alex. Alive and safe.

"Alex!" We all yell, relieved.

The four of us sprint over to the ginger boy, smiles on our faces as we all embrace Alex in a group hug.

"You're okay!" I exclaim.

"Dude, I missed you so much." Dariush admits.

"Did we do it?" Alex asks.

Before we can answer the boy, loud sounds rumble as an explosion appears within the sky.

"Hell yeah, we did it!" Dariush exclaims with excitement.

I jump into Gabriel arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he holds me and spins me around. I giggle then we come to a stop, the two of us just holding each other in a hug.

"What now?" I question, not thinking of what we were gonna do after this.

"I don't know." Gabriel replies, running a hand through his brown hair. "But I know one thing I want to do."

"And what is that?" I ask, raising a brow.

"This." Gabriel says.

Gabriel gently cups my face in his hands, slowly leaning in and pressing his soft lips against mine. I smile into the kiss. Everything about this feels so right, despite all the shit we've been through together. The both of us reluctantly pull away, my lips tingling from the loss of contact. We smile at one another before joining the rest of our friends, looking at the now war zone free view. The mothership explodes in the distance, all of us cheering as jets soar past us in the sky.

"I'm definitely coming back next year, for sure." Dariush comments.

I nod. "Me too, but only if you guys are there too."

"We saved the world!" Alex exclaims with excitement.

I smile, happiness filling me. The five of us can finally be at peace and be happy kids once again. I can tell that our bonds are unbreakable, despite the amount of arguments, due to everything we've had to go through together.

AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS!