~The Choice No One Wants to Take~

The five kids all grab the bike of their choice then walk back out, well, minus Alex. The kids turn around at Alex.

"Hey... whats wrong?" Jordan asks.

"I cant go with you."Alex says

"Why not?" Gabriel asks feeling concerned 

"I can't ride a bike." Alex says a bit embarrassed, "I never learned." Dariush gets aggravated, "It's okay. You guys can go without me."   

"Cool,we out" Dariush says about to ride off

"No!" Gabriel says to Dariush, "We got back down to your camp,and everyone left you,how would that make you feel?"

Everyone changed to get into some new and better clothes. Jordan wear some cargo black and white pants with a camo print, a red shirt that has something written in Japanese then under saying "bitch" with a black and white striped shirt underneath. She has two black chains hanging on her pants. She wears black and red and black jordan shoes and her hair in two high buns and two stands of hair hanging down. Gabriel puts on black jeans with the bottom rolled up bit with some black converse shoes and a white t-shirt and jean jacket. A singular silver chain hanging on his pants. Zhenzhen wears a navy blue jump suit with the bottoms and sleeves rolled up a bit, some doc martens, sunglasses and a leopard print headband. Alex puts on a red zip up hoodie with a striped tank top underneath, some green pants, and regular blue low top shoes with his white socks showing. Lastly, Dariush is wearing a red shirt with two chains around his neck, a black unhooded jacket, with some weird but cool printed black and red basketball shorts, and blue and white Jordans.

"Alright, you get on one side of Alex," Gabriel says pointing at Zhenzhen, "and you get on the other," He then says pointing at Dariush, "and we'll catch him up to speed."

"What about me?" Jordan asks looking at Gabriel.

"Ride by me, you and I will be giving tips to him." Gabriel says.

"Makes sense."Jordan says chuckling a bit as Gabriel does so as well. The kids get on the road and start rdiding, Alex obviously having a pretty rough start. Zhenzhen and Dariush get on either side of Alex as Jordan and Gabriel ride next to one another, all of which are wearing helmets. Zhenzhen puts her hand on Alex's shoulder as Dariush does the same.

"I wont let you fall." Zhenzhen says.

"The key is to keep moving." Gabriel says.

"The faster you go the easier it is to balance." Jordan adds on.

"Are- are you sure about this?" Alex asks in a panic type tone.

"No." Jordan says. Dariush and Zhenzhen let go of Alex as he starts pedaling on his own.7

"I don't... I don't know if I can do this!" Alex says.

"Alex. You're already doing it." Zhenzhen says while smiling at him.

"Yeah!" Jordan says happily, "Look at him!" The five kids all happily ride their bikes. All laughing and having a good time. Jordan rides up next to Gabriel nudging him and smiling as if she were acknowledging the good he did for getting everyone to actually help Alex. Gabriel smiles at her as she smiles back. Jordan giggles and peddles faster lifting up from her seat.

"This is so much fun you-!" Alex yells before her trips and falls over the railing. The kids all get off their bikes worryingly and runs over to him.

Zhenzhen kneels down beside him and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Yo, is he dead?" Dariush says.

"Alex? You okay?" Jordan says as she stands next to Gabriel looking down at Alex with a worried look on her face.

"Yo, you good?" Gabriel asks. Alex starts sitting up as Zhenzhen asks if he's okay again.

"Holy shi..." Alex says with a look of disbelief. Zhenzhen looks over also getting the same look.

"Yeah, like holy..." Dariush looks over, "shit!" All the kids look over and all get a look of disbelief. Jordan's eyes widen as she grabs onto Gabriel's hand a bit, he does so as well, but neither seem to really care nor notice.

"Is that where we're going?" Jordan asks.

The five kids all get to a trashed place. It looks like a ghost town. They start approaching a police station.

"There!" Jordan says walking up to the station.

"Man, this place is trashed. Looks empty." Dariush says as they all stop by a tree and park their bikes.

Gabriel was rambling, "Guys, I don't, nobody's, uh..." Dariush said, "what?" Gabriel said, "You guys go ahead. I'll just stay back and watch out bikes." Dariush was being an asshole, "what? Oh, yeah, because the aliens wanna back our mountain bikes." Gabriel looked down.

Jordan said, "Dariush, shut up, okay. You have been complaining this whole time on the way here. If Gabriel wants to watch the bikes then let him watch the fucking bikes. Looters could take the bikes so obviously someone should stay and watch. And I'll stay too."

Dariush rolled his eyes and dropped his bike, saying, "whatever, man."

Zhenzhen and Alex also dropped their bikes and followed Dariush inside.

Gabriel gave me a hug out of nowhere. I hugged him back. He whispered, "thank you, Jordan." I said, "Its ok, Gabriel. And you can call me Jordy. And I'll call you Gabie or some shit." He said, as we pull away from the hug, "I like the sound of that." 

The kids all put their helmets on then grab their bikes and head back out to the city. What are they gonna do? Will they take matters into their own hands, or shall they take it to someone more liable to do the job? Only one way to find out.