~What is Happening~

Today everyone is going to a place to go canoeing. Jordan is walking down a path to the vans and sees Alex and the Asian girl. Alex say's her name, her name is Zhenzhen. She catches up to them and walks next to Alex.

"Hey Alex-" She says before she's rudely interrupted by Dariush running in between them.

"Move! Shotgun!" He says. Jordan roll's her eyes and gets into the second van. Jordan sits in the back of the van hoping no one tries to interact with her. Zhenzhen sits next to Jordan but she doesn't say anything, she never does anyway so that's a relief. A few moments later Dariush gets on the bus.

"Alright, y'all the king is back." He say's while getting on the bus. Jordan puts her hood over her head and her hands in her pockets. Her legs are a bit cold from AC on the van. She's wearing these light blue ripped denim shorts, a somewhat cropped pastel-blue hoodie with white strings,and wearing p.f flyers. Jordan looks over to see Dariush sitting by Alex.He says "All right, scoot over man." Alex scoots over a bit but that wasn't good enough for Dariush. "Move, man, my nuts is hot." He says. Jordan puts her head in her hands and sighs, Dariush is a literal walking headache. Logan gets on the van.

"Hope y'all not afraid of sharks." He say's, "Put y'all seat belt on, 'cause my license is suspended."

A bit concerned Jordan says, "Wait, your license is suspended?"

"Just a little bit" He reply's to her

"What does the even mean?" She says beginning to worry about her's and everyone else's well being.

"It means lets not get pulled over" Logan says

Jordan doesn't really feel like canoeing so she sneaks off into the woods. After a bit Jordan notice's Zhenzhen going past her with Alex following behind so she follows behind both of them. They get to a place that seems really beautiful. Jordan looks over to see Zhenzhen at the edge with her arms out smiling. She then looks at Alex in confusion then hearing branches crack in the woods. She looks back to see what it is and all she sees is Dariush.

"Ooh!" He says coming out from behind two thick trees.

Alex turns and looks at him and says "What are you doing here?"

"Just dropped a deuce. Shit I just took back there been touching cloth since last night." Dariush say's.

"Yeah. Between me and you two, I just turned evergreen brown up in this joint." Jordan scoff's in disgust. He looks at Alex and say's, "Let me talk to you for a minute." He walks over to him and grabs him by his shirt bringing him over the edge. Jordan get's worried for Alex, hoping he doesn't literally die. She run's over and starts trying break the two away.

"Let him go! He doesn't want your help!" Jordan says. Dariush pushes her down and she falls on her behind as he continues to make Alex "conquer his fear." 

"Let him go!" She hear's from the woods. Jordan looks over to see a tall boy, he seems to be around her age.

Dariush looks back at him, "Move along mountain hobo, we got no qualms with you!" Jordan can't seem to get her eyes off this mysterious boy. She looks at Dariush who contiues to hold Alex near the edge then back at the boy.

"Im not gonna ask you again!" The boy says in a aggravated tone.

Dariush gets annoyed. He walks over to the boy while pulling Alex with him. He pushes Alex down to the ground, "Ooh. Five years of Krav Maga, bitch." He get's in this weird pose, "I'll Gal Gadot you so hard right now. What's your ground game? What? What?" He tries kicking the boy but he blocks and then punches Dariush making him fall. He then helps up Alex and then holds his hand out to help Jordan up. She grab's his hand while looking into his eyes. The boy helps her up and once she's up they are still holding eachother's hand as they both look at eachother. Jordan notice's that her face get's hot, signifying that she's blushing so she let's go of his hand and looks down. What was that feeling? It seemed similar to her.