Morning Kisses

3rd person's POV

Waking up at the sound of the alarm, the pink haired boy noticed someone wrapped around his body comfortably. He then heard soft snores from that someone.

Looking down, he then saw that the person wrapped around him had black spikey hair which he could tell who it belonged to.

It was his boyfriend who he has been dating for 2 months.

He stared at his boyfriend's heavenly features.

Eyes that were closed shut. Furrowed eyebrows and a scrunched up nose. Pale white skin. And breathing that were as soft as his black hair. And it all belonged to him. Megumi Fushiguro belonged to Itadori Yuuji

Without thinking, he then kissed Megumi's forehead making Megumi stirr in his sleep.

Looking up to see big light brown eyes staring at his light green ones.

"Goodmorning, love" said Itadori with a big grin plastered around his face.
Megumi felt his cheeks heat up because of the pet name.

"Sh-shut up" Megumi said with light red tinted in his cheeks

Itadori can only chuckle at his boyfriend's cute response. Quickly giving him a soft peck on the lips.

Megumi's cheeks was now a shade of dark red. "wh-what was that for?" Megumi said annoyed and flustered at the same time.

Itadori laughed "you're so cute". Megumi let out a small huff "I'm not cute, you dickhead". Itadori can only laugh more at his boyfriend.

Itadori then kissed his boyfriend. But it wasn't a soft kiss, it was a kiss that said 'i need you'. Megumi can only melt in the kiss.

Itadori then brought his hands up to Megumi's shirt causing a slight moan from the other. Itadori pinched one of Megumi's nipples making him gasp in pleasure.

Itadori brought his lips at Megumi's pale neck and leaving bite marks and hickeys. "i want everyone to know your mine" Itadori whispered making Megumi shiver.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door causing Itadori and Megumi flinch and stopped what they were doing.

They opened the door revealing a grinning Gojo.

"I hope i didn't interrupt anything" Gojo said winking and the grin never leaving his face.

Megumi only rolled his eyes at the taller man. "Uhh no its ok, we weren't doing anything anyway" Itadori said smiling at the taller man

"oh that's good to hear" Gojo said still grinning. "Megumi are you ok? Bad morning?" Gojo asked in a teasing voice.
"tch shut up" Megumi said going back in the room. "looks like someone's on their period" Gojo said receiving a glare from the other. Gojo can only chuckle at his action.

"Anyways, i just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready. We have training today so we better fill that tummy of yours" Gojo said smiling. "ok thanks we'll be getting ready" Itadori said waving his hand goodbye and closing the door afterwards.

"Tch that cock blocking bitch" Megumi said clearly pissed about Gojo interrupting their little session. "It's ok. We still have time for tonight" Itadori said making the other calm down "i guess your right."

"We better get ready now, don't wanna be late for training" Megumi only hummed in response.

The two boys then got ready and ate breakfast with the others.

~Le End~