Spy

Idea by xMak0t0x :3 have a stick❤️

Wherin Fushiguro and Itadori are on a date and two idiots keep spying on them.

~hallelujah~

"did they kiss yet?" "no, so be patient". The brown haired girl only groaned.

Nobara and Gojo are currently spying at Megumi and Yuuji while having their date. They have waited an eternity for this to happen so they obviously can't miss out what's gonna happen.

"I swear if they don't make out after this im gonna bob the builder their faces off" Gojo only chuckled at the joke. "wanna bet that their gonna have sex after this?" Gojo asked making Nobara's face lit up. "HECC YEH!"

~few minutes later~

"dude i wonder what their talking about" "probably gay shit" Gojo answered. "oh yeah btw, how's your boyfriend doing?" Nobara asked trying to make this spy thing more interesting. "oh yo mean Geto? He's doing fine." "had sex yet?" Gojo smirked at the question. "oh you don't know how much times we had sex". Nobara gave him a 'wtf' look. "Anyways... How's you and Maki?" Gojo asked trying to change the subject. "oh were fine. Went to several dates and stuff" "ohh ok".

Before things started to get awkward, Yuuji suddenly made a move on Megumi. "AYEE NOBARA LOOOOOOOK!!" "WHAT WHAT? *GASP* OMMAAAYGHAAAAAAD". Nobara and Gojo fangirled at the two.

Itadori had his hand at Megumi's lips, currently staring at it planing on devouring it into his. Before he could do anything, Megumi cleared his throat making him go back to reality. Itadori was embarrassed at how long he stared at Megumi's lips.

"THEY DIDN'T KISS?! HOW TF?!" "IM GOING TO THROW THIS NAIL AT THEM! " Gojo and Nobara screamed causing some people to turn their heads on them, but the two wouldn't care.

Megumi noticed the people staring at a bush. "hey, why are they staring at that bush?" Megumi asked suspicious of that bush. "Oh, the bush probably did some magic or smthn" Megumi just stared blankly at Itadori. "a magic bush? Really?-_-" "what?! Those things exist too" Megumi only rolled his eyes. "lets go" "ok!". And with that, they got out of the store, on their way to their next destination"

"THEIR ON THE MOVE, I REPEAT, THEIR ON THE MOVE" "FOLLOW THEM AT ONCE". They followed the two lovebirds.

They were currently at a cliffside where you can see the whole city.

Megumi was in awe, he didn't know such place like this existed. It was very.... romantic and enchanting. Just being up here with the person you love is really such an amazing feeling.

"Megumi, I- I love you" Itadori said while slowly getting close to Megumi. "is this it? Is this really happening?" Gojo whispered. "SHSHSH let's just see"

"I.... Love you too" And with that, they both planted their lips together soflty.

"YEEEEEEEEET FINALLY" They both pulled out when they heard someone scream in the bushes. "Nobara?.... GOJO, WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE" Megumi asked shocked and embarrassed at the same time. "oh nothing we were just spying on yoy" Gojo answer calmly. "THIS ENTIRE TIME"
"ah... yes" Megumi almost fainted.

"uhh anyways, since you two finally kissed, were gonna head home now" Nobara nodded and they both went home together. "so uhh.... i booked this hotel uhh... wanna stay there for the night" Megumi flushed, he obviously know what was gonna happen. "S-sure".
They made their way to the hotel, not knowing two idiots are still spying on them. "omagah their going in a hotel"
"(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" "(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"well since that's done, we should really head home" Nobara nodded and they went home.... For real this time.

~Le End~

Short, i know im sorry