My Tutor Pt. 2

Itadori's POV

As days went by, me and Megumi had gotten alot close to each other. I had realized that we were actually in the same class. Like how come i never noticed him before?! He's this pretty and i didn't notice him? Damn i must be quite dumb to even care.

We would always sit by lunch together and talk about weird things. I just noticed that Megumi isn't really the social type but he's really fun to talk to. He even acts like a mom sometimes, i think was really cute.

He does have one friend called Nobara.
Nobara is a brown haired girl that annoys Megumi all the time, but their relationship is really close. I sometimes get jealous at how touchy they would get. But every time i do, i just remind myself that Nobara has a girlfriend, Maki.

Me and Fushiguro are currently heading out to buy ice cream since I've been craving it for some time now. At first , he didn't want to go out because he had homework to do 'ugh school and its stupid homework' but i had my almighty puppy eyes and he eventually agreed to come with me.

The weather was great today. Windy, but not to windy. As we were headed to the Ice Cream shop i couldn't help but stare at Megumi features. Hair, that was aesthetically blown by the wind. Eyes, that shined with the sunlight. Skin, that were pale and ethereal.

For short, he was just

Perfect.

---
As we made it to the ice-cream shop, my eyes immediately sparkled. It's been a long time since i ate ice cream. Eek i can't wait.

"what do you want? I'll pay for it" o immediately turned around at the speed of gay. "You're paying? No IM paying. What do YOU want?" Megumi was now glaring at me. "Im paying and that's on period💅" i didn't continue to argue since he said period. Ugh i can never win these things. "Fine, ill have mint chocolate please" Megumi only nodded. "Mint Chocolate and Vanilla please"

"Vanilla ? Pfft basic" "Shut up its my favorite" i only shrugged.

We were now headed back to our dorms while eating delicious ice cream. I obviously took my sweet time so that i could eat my ice cream a little longer.

Slightly glancing at Megumi, I saw him licking a drip of ice cream on the cone.
I immediately flushed trying hard not to think about dirty things.

'Ah shit im hard'

I immediately ate my ice-cream and ran as fast as i can till i reached my dorm, i didn't want anyone to see the bulge growing in my pants.

Ugh now i have to take care of it. Oops i just remembered i ditched Megumi. It'll be ok right? He won't beat me up to pieces right?

I made my way into ths bathroom taking care of my 'problem'.

I slowly unbuckled my pants, regretting what i was gonna do next.

A certain black haired boy popped up in my head. Cheeks flushed, hair messy, neck covered with hickeys, sweating, soft breaths coming out of the latter, and his exposed ass.

Groaning i moved my hand up and down at a fast pace, thinking i was fycking my own tutor AND best friend. I honestly feel ashamed, but it feels so good. I just couldn't put myself to stop.

Few moments later, white splurted out of my dick. I haven't done those in a while. The last time I've done it, i was imagining a girl with blonde hair, big boobs, and a phat ass. But now, i was imagining a boy with black spikey hair, beautiful green eyes, and lips so soft and kissable.

"sigh* what is wrong with me?

<Ze next day>

I honestly didn't wanna go to school today. Rethinking what i did yesterday was so embarrassing. I don't even know what to do anymore when i see Megumi's face. I feel so ashamed of myself doing that to my best friend.

Sigh* just act normal, its not like he's gonna notice me after i ran away yesterd-

"hey" my thoughts were cut off by the black haired boy he just imagined riding him yesterday. "uh h-hey" i stuttered honestly scared at what he's gonna do to me.

"uhh are you ok? You kinda ran off yesterday, thought you didn't like hanging out with me yesterday" my heart shattered when i saw the expression he was making. Eyes filled with sorrow and sadness but also a little worried. His lips were frowning. I didn't want him to feel this way. He looked like a little puppy abandoned by his owner.

Without thinking, i grabbed his arm and waist pulling him close to me. His eyes were wide in shock as our faces were only inches apart.

There was silence as i only stared at Megumi's lips, thinking how it would feel against mine.

"So... Are we gonna kiss or..." Megumi said breaking the silence. "Uhh- what?"
I asked actually quite confused Megumi's words.

"Ugh" Megumi groaned while pulling me close to him. I felt soft lips touching mine. Lips i always wished to kiss. Lips that belonged to the one and only.. Megumi Fushiguro.

We pulled away trying to catch our breath. I just stared at Megumi trying to recover at what just happened.

"Wooh about time" We turned around upon hearing a familiar voice. There we saw Nobara with an amusing smirk.

"w-when did you get here" "i followed Megumi since he has been ignoring me yesterday. And i was gonna kill him for ignoring me. But of course when i saw you talking to each other, i didn't wanna ruin the moment so i stood in the corner waiting for something interesting to happen and then you kissed and i took a picture duh and yeh the end now have babies" she said or uhmm rapped lol.

"So uhm what does that make us" Megumi asked getting my attention. "i-i don't know... Boyfriends?" "yeh Boyfriends..." he said with a reassuring smile. "uhh i gotta head to class.. Seeya" he said kissing my cheek. And I just stood there frozen. Omaygod were boyfriends now.

"Itadori. Exe has stopped working" Nobara said while taking a picture of my frozen state.

Heh i can't believe i have a boyfriend

~Le End~