Saved

Megumi has an abusive boyfriend......

That's all😇❤️

~hallelujah~

"PIECE OF SHIT" a loud slap was heard in the entire room. "YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT".

My boyfriend was currently yelling at me for not making his food right. I was so stressed, that's why I couldn't concentrate at making his food, i even got burned a few times.

"s-sorry i couldn't im not feeling v-very well" i managed to stutter out. This was nothing new to me. Everyday, he would hit me if i didn't do anything right, he would always take out his anger and stress on me, he'd always say mean things to me, he'd always hurt me, to the point that i can't even feel pain anymore.
"did i give you the permission to talk?" he glared down at me. "wait for me at my  room, your going to regret talking back at me". I already knew what was coming for me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"AH~PLEASE STOP IT HURTS" I could feel my ass bleeding. "this is your punishment baby boy". I couldn't even keep up how much he fucked me this night. As he pounds into me deeper and harder, the more blood flows out. It was my eighth time cumming. God someone please save me.

Waking up, i couldn't even feel my back anymore, blood spread everywhere the bedsheets, cum still flowing out of my ass.

Right, i haven't introduced myself. Im Megumi Fushiguro, im currently at college. I have a boyfriend named Sukuna. At first, Sukuna was a really nice guy, to me at least. He would always pick me up, protect me from harm, and even take care of me whenever im hurt. We even decided to share this house together, which he worked hard to afford. We were happy. Until, something just happened, he found out his mother died due to hit and run. He suddenly snapped, and took out all his sadness and anger to me. I don't even know if he loves me anymore.

I tried to stand up, obviously failing. But, the idea of skipping school never came to me. Even though im sick or even hurt, I always had to go to school. Its the only place where i feel free. I don't mind having useless discussions, i would always listen to them, since when im at school, no one can hurt me or even abuse me.

I had to endure the pain. Standing up, well TRYING to stand up, i prepared for school. I usually don't eat breakfast or lunch. Well i would sometimes eat lunch but i usually just eat a few bisquits or two. I walked to school slowly but surely.  I got a few weird stares since i was basically limping.

"Hey uhh do you need any help?" I looked up to see my pink haired friend, Itadori Yuuji. We've been friends since high school, we were basically inseparable. Well, not until Sukuna came, i barely had time for him anymore since i had to go home early and prepare food for Sukuna.
" Uhh, it seems you have trouble walking, what happened?" He looked at me with concerned eyes. "Oh uhh, just fell really hard at home" seriously?! That's the excuse i can think of? How could he possibly believe that?. "oh uhh is that so"  I nodded. He then started to pick me up, helping walk to class.

<Time Skip>

As class ended, me and Yuuji decided to go home together since we barely do that. "Yo i have to buy something real quick, think you can wait?" i nodded, there's no way im leaving him behind, that'll be very rude. It has been 20 minutes and he's still not out yet, wtf is he even buying?!. "Ah sorry to make you wait, i just couldn't decide between beer or soda" I gave him my popular unamused face. "You could've just bought both" Ah i regret saying that. "OH RIIIGHT, welp imma go back real quick" oh god no.

Thankfully, he only took about 8 minutes.

As we went our separate ways, i was suddenly welcomed by a raging Sukuna.
"Where the hell have you been?!" I was actually scared, I've never seen him so angry before. "I-I had some e-errands to do" "Errands?! Hanging out with another guy is errands?!" He yelled at me. "H-hes just a f-friend" "I don't care!! You are not allowed to talk to other men besides me!!" I was now sobbing, i was scared what he'd do to me next. "This is gonna be your punishment" He took a knife, and without warning, he stabbed my hand. Screaming at the pain, he pulled out the knife and spit on me.

I couldn't take it anymore, i had to escape, and i had to do it fast.

To be continued.....

Ya'll sorry for not updating, I'll try my best to update regularly.

I hope you enjoyed this🤸‍♀️