Bonus Chapter

Mandy POV

I woke up with a glittering smile on my face. Why? I feel so happy since today is the anniversary where me and Alex meet four years ago.

Remembered the day when he admitted to the hospital, being coma for couple of days only to wake up and claimed me as his wife? Yup that day! It's still fresh from my memory and how can I possibly forget it when it's the day where everything changes and I found my one and only husband.

Though we started at confusing type of relationship. But when someone asked me if I could go back and changed what happened? My answered will always be the same. I will never regretted the time I said yes to fulfill the 'wife' role to Alex.

I glanced at my side and I frowned. Alex is not on my side. I immediately get up and went to the washroom. I can hear sounds coming from downstairs so I presume both my father and daughter must be playing together.

I went outside the room and my eyes almost bulged out since my staircase filled with so many flowers and petals.

I look each beautiful flowers beautiful arrange at the side of the stairs

I look each beautiful flowers beautiful arrange at the side of the stairs. I can't help but to gaped. I slowly step down and when I saw the floor area of our living room I cried. Because the floor filled of red petals, you can't even see a single tile on it.

Just as I step my foot in the ground where there are many petals

Just as I step my foot in the ground where there are many petals. I saw my daughter approaching me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She hand it to me and said.

"Happy anniversary Mama!" She said and giggle. I took the flowers and kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you little girl!" I said and she smiled at me

"Thank you little girl!" I said and she smiled at me. She pointed at the corner of the kitchen and I saw my husband approaching to us holding a cake.

"Happy anniversary my beautiful and loving wife!" He said. I immediately hugged my husband.

"Thank you! Thank you for the surprised. I thought you forgot!" I said when I pulled out from him.

"Me? Forgot it? Never!!!" He said while shaking his head. " I will never forget the day I found the love of life. That faithful day where I claimed you as wife is the best thing happened to me!" And I smiled to him.

"Thank you Alex!" I said to him.

"Mama... Can I play now the flowers and petals? It's so cute!" Ariana said while she gaped at the sight of the flowers.

"Nope! We need to eat breakfast first pumpkin. Come let's show mama the pancakes that we made!" Alexander said and I smiled towards them.

Alex hold each of our hands together we went to the kitchen. My daughter instantly point the pancakes they made and proudly presented it to me.

"Look mama! Isn't it so beautiful? Dad and I wake up early to make that!" She proudly said and I smiled at them

"Thank you both of you! You both are so sweet!" I said as I kissed them.

"Come babe. Take a sit and I will prepare breakfast!" Alex said and I happily nodded.

As I took a sit my hands went to the side pocket of my pants. I took the thing and held it in my hands. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

Just as we three settle in the table. I purposely make a fake cough and they both look at me.

"Something wrong babe?" Alex asked me immediately.

"Hmmmm... I have surprise for both of you!" I said to them while I smiled.

"You have????" My daughter said excitedly and I nodded at her.

"First I want both of you to close your eyes. And when I said open, you both open your eyes ok?" I said to them and they happily obliged my request.

They both close there eyes and I put the thing in my palm. I took a deep breath and sigh.

"Ok both of you open your eyes!" I said and they snapped there eyes opened.

Alex eyes began to water as he look at the thing in my palm. He took it and smiled to me.

"You're pregnant???" He said to me with a teary eyes.

"Yup! I am 8 weeks pregnant!" I said to them.

"Does it mean I will going to have a brother? Or sister?" Ariana asked us and I nodded. She jumped on her seat and happily dance.

"Oh God! When did you found out? Are you ok? Are you dizzy? What do you want to eat?" Alexander said asking me to many questions. I hold his hand making him stopped.

" I am ok don't worry! I just have mild morning sickness but that's all. And I crave for strawberry which is perfect since you made strawberry pancakes!" I told him.

"I am a father again! Sweetheart I really really love you. Thank you!" He said to me and kissed me deeply. I pushed him since we have our daughter around.

"Ewwwww dad!" Ariana rolled her eyes at us. " Oh I will call grannies and Aunt Lu! They will be happy to know that I will going to have a sibling" she said and jumped from her seat and run upstairs to her room.

"You just made me happy sweetheart! Thank you babe" alex said

"Alex you don't have to thank me. You always been good to me. I should be the one said that. For four years of marriage you been the perfect husband I could ever asked. Thank you for that!" I said to him.

"Babe .... It means you don't have to work right?" He said asking me warily.

"I already submitted my resignation letter alex. Since our family is growing up. I don't think it's fits for me to work. I will concentrate as a mother and take care the three of you!" I said to him and he smiled to me.

"Thank goodness babe! I know how much you love your work. You can back to work after... !!" I cut him off and said.

"Nope! I want to concentrate in taking care the three of you!"

"Yes....!!! Thank you babe!" And with that he kissed me lovingly.