Chapter thirty-nine - Cake

Alexander POV

I can't contain my happiness right now. First today, I am going to meet Mandy's family. I know she's not very open book about it but the fact she let me meet them is a huge thing.

Secondly she agreed to my wish for my birthday. I asked her to give herself to me in my day of birth. I thought she will disagree thankfully she accepted it. Wow! I am looking forward for my birthday.

Currently now she's busily making her mom wish the cake. She look beautiful in her pink apron. I personally bought it since I want her to used it. She looking hot while she paired in with small short and spaghetti strap blouse.

Don't blame me if I feel horny right now. I am just a man with needs but I need to hold back my thirst for her. Anyway I am going to have her in my birthday and I will not make her sleep or even blink. She doesn't have an idea what she gotten into. That make me grin like an idiot looking at her.

"Alex stop your fantasy there and please for the love of God stop staring at me." She bursted while blushing.

Hahaha she can now read my thoughts huh?

"What did I do babe?" I asked innocently

"Don't try to look innocent here. I will shop your balls and feed it to the dog if you continue staring me that way" ouch.. that will surely hurt.

The fact that she able to kick my jewels a long ago is not a joke. I should better take her words seriously.

I stand up and I walk towards him. And she frowned looking at me.

"What?" She hissed.

"Nothing! What does your mother want? Aside from the cake? I already bough a set of jewelry for her. Will it be enough?" I told while I hug her and I nozzle my nose to her hair.

She looked at me shock.

"You bought a jewelry for her? Are you nuts? That will be cost a fortune Alex" She said looking disagree to me.

One thing I noticed about her she doesn't like expensive stuff. Last week I took her to shopping since she only bought few stuff on her.

I took her to Gucci , Valenciaga, Valentino, loui Vuitton, Chanel ,and etc. Don't worry I also took her to Victoria secret which she furiously decline but I remind her about my birthday. And oh boy! Her face immediately flushes. whahhah? God shes blushing really red and I laughed by her reaction.

People keeps glancing at us while she beat me to death. But no I did not stop laughing. How can I? She's the cutest thing on earth and I will certainly and make her officially mine.

"What are you grinning again? I told you stop with your perverted mind. I swear I am gonna reconsider my decision again for your b..." I cut her off my putting my hand on her mouth.

"That's cheating! You can't just cancel it. You already agreed to it. "I said shaking my head. No she cant cancel it. I will go enraged I swear!" I told her shaking my head.

"Then don't make me think of cancelling it. " she told me .

"But I just admired your beauty. I am not blind or numb not to feel anything when your looking hot and sexy in that apron. You knew men fantasy kind of thing" I told her honestly.

"Huh? Whats in the apron anyway?" She asked me innocently.

I laugh at her and put her a hug. And pinch her nose.

"That just a thing for man babe"I said while winking at her.

"Whatever!" She huffed.

She let go from my embrace and slowly put the cake in the box. She really good in cooking and baking. Definitely she will be good wife and mother to our future kids.