Chapter sixteenth- Pervert, jerk and horny

Alexander POV

Ever since we visited my parents house. Lucy has been very persistent to ask about Mandy. She said she want to get close to her sister in law. Will who doesn't? My wife is like an angel. She has no flaws and every bit of her is perfect.

She even told me that Lucy visited her in the hospital while she has sets of patients need to check up. But still my wife who always understanding she still not annoy of my sister.

Well today, she is in our penthouse. Urg! Its my wife rest day today so I am planning to surprise her for a date.

But Lucy whose being Lucy still keep asking her out. Haizt I want my wife for myself today.

Just now, my wife is cooking breakfast. I know its not the first I saw her cooking but she look damn sexy. How did I get lucky to have her as a wife? I am smiling like an idiot here.

"Lucy why don't you go home OK?" I told her losing my patience. Mandy who keeps glaring at me.

"Lucy don't listen to your brother. You don't have to go. Anyway I will get bored here anyway" she looked up to me and said " Why aren't you not preparing for work Alex? You will get late." She told me.

"If you forgot wife I am the CEO so I can be late or absent anytime or any day I want." I told her with a tone like "duh"

"Oh brother don't be too cocky and arrogant" Lucy said while rolled her eyes to me.

"Don't you dare rolled your eyes to me little sister. Have you forgotten what you asked to me? Thus Valentino limited edition ring a bell??" I wiggled my eyebrow to her. Trying to warn her not to mess with me.

"Geezz Alex don't be a kid. Don't threatening her like that. Besides she's right your acting cocky and arrogant" she glared at me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh I can't believe you defended her over me?? I'm your husband women!" I don't know why but I feel jealous when she doesn't have full attention to me.

Mandy came next to me and playfully she beat the spatula to me.

" You... you... you.. how could you say that?" She keeps on beating me while I am busy dodging it or caught the spatula with my hands.

I raised my hands to surrender.

"Fine I am sorry. I just feel that you love her more than me." I said with pout. I know its too childish but can't help it.

She pinch my left ear and said.

"Urg you grow up? Are you really CEO you look like a kid to me right now" she then let go of my ears.

I rubbed my ears and said

"Is it wrong to want you for myself? Is it a crime?" I pouted said.

A huge laughter of Lucy boomed the entire kitchen.

"Brother your so funny and annoying. Hey sis you should find someone else. My brother its too childish" she said while holding her laugh.

"Shut up"

I stomp my foot and went to my room. I decided to live them alone since I am so upset.

A sudden knock of my door then it opened. I know its my wife. She quickly sit beside me.

"Alex I'm sorry are you mad?" She asked worry. I still don't speak and look down in the ground.

"Seriously? You get mad because of it? Come on I already finished cooking lets eat." She still continue while me still pouting like kid.

She grab my shoulder and touch my chin in order for me to look at her. She stared at me with a beautiful smile and said.

"Sorry! Please don't get mad" then she kiss my cheeks. I was shock for a moment. When I came to my senses. I pull her up and make her sit on my lap.

She looked at me stunned by my action.

"You kiss me first and its just right I return the kiss right?" I told her.

"But ale..x..." she about to say something but I cut her off by capturing her lips.

At first she hesitate to respond. But slowly after series of licking and biting her lips she respond to me.

We kissed till were out of breath. We broke the kiss and inhale an air then I'm back from attacking her. This time,I kiss her from cheeks till her neck. She moan while I still continue kissing her soft shoulder. The sound of her moan makes me turn off.

I slowly place her on my bed and hover her while I kiss her non stop.

The sudden shout of my sister interrupt us.

"Oh my god! My virgin eyes! You two seriously doing it while I am outside?" She said while crossing her arms. I narrowed my eyes on her and signal her to go out.

Good thing she oblique or else I will never ever bought her anything again.

My wife immediately jump from the bed. Still not recover from being busted. Her cheeks looks like a shade of tomato.

"That's so embarrassing" she said still not recovering. I chuckle by the looking at her. The she look at me like I grown two horns.

"Seriously you laugh?" She hissed

"Why would I be embarrass wife? Its only my sister besides she knew your my wife. Its just normal" I explained to her  while cooping her face. Then slowly bend down to kiss her.

She push me away and glared at me.

"Don't you dare? I have enough of embarrass moment with you. I don't know how to face your sister now."

"Eh? Don't worry as I said its just normal. So calm down" I try to calm her down.

She face palm herself and said.

"This is all your fault" she point her finger to me while glaring her eyes.

I look at her innocently and said

"How come its my fault? I didn't do anything wrong?"

"Your are pervert, jerk and very horny"

I smiled at her and I am getting amused by her outburst.

"So I am pervert, jerk and horny now?" I asked her. I stared into her eyes. Trying to intimidate her while I keep walking forward and while getting backward.

"You want know, how pervert, jerk and horny your husband? I look at her without a blink the grin.

Her face turn into tomato sauce and her eyes almost pope out.

"I swear Alex I'm gonna kill you." She said while turning away from me and run fast grabbing the door.

"Where are you going wife?" I asked her.

" Away from you" she shout. I laugh out loud. This girl seriously the cutest. I want her so bad. I still can feel her warm body. Her smell is so addicting. I look into my buddy. Geezz I need a very long cold shower.