Chapter tweenty-four - Sharing friend

Mandy POV

During my break I received a call from Alex that he will be late coming home because he has important meeting to do.

Which is actually my fault. I spend my day off to his office but clinging on him while sleeping the whole afternoon.

Good thing her never complaint of my clingyness. A note to myself to never do that again what an embarrassing women I am. Or better never visit again to avoid it.

"Hello Alex" I greeted him.

"Babe good noon, I think I can't fetch you tonight I have pending meeting and I need to finished it today but promise O will come home as fast as I can babe" He said apologetically.

"Alex it's ok. It's my fault anyway why you have pending works. Sorry!" I told him sadly.

"Hey hey its not your fault don't say that. It's just so many meetings today nothing more. I will asked Ben to drive you home ok?" He said while trying to cheer me up. Ben his bodyguard.

"Ok don't skip lunch and dinner Alex ok?" I told him.

"Yes my wifey. Bye need to hung up. I love you muwhhaahah"

"I love you more" then I cut off the call. It's still make me blush just saying I love you to him.

I went again to my work. I have 3 operation today which I need to study more.

After I done all the operation I went to my clinic. Thank god I only have 10 patient today. Doing operation is a lot of stress already and add up my clinic is a total chaos. But I love my work. I love helping and aiding people to be well again.

At exactly 6pm I went to parking area. Ben is already there thank god!. He drove me off towards Alex penthouse.

I arrived in the penthouse with a massive silence welcoming me. I am not used anymore without Alex around me.

I quickly go to shower since I really need it to refresh my body. I change into my sleepwear.

             Mandy sleep wear

             Mandy sleep wear

I went to the kitchen and eat my dinner. Then I decided to watch a show in t.v to kill some time while waiting for Alex.

A sudden click sound from the door make me jump from the sofa and run towards the entrance. I stop my pace when I realize it's not Alex. Its Daniel his friend. What is he doing here.

He eyes travelling from my head to toe. Then stop and staring into my face.

"What are you doing here?" I said in annoyed.

"Oh your mad because you expected Alex to come. Awe such a baby" he said. I think he's drunk since I smell alcohol from him.

"Alex is not here. You can go out now?" I angrily told him. Its still fresh in my mind what he told me so I don't bother if I sound rude now.

"I am not here for Alex I'm here for you" he said while coming towards me.

"Get out and don't come closer to me" I shout. While I am step backward earning me to stop in the living.

"You still don't believe Alex shared his girlfriends to us?" He told me trying yo provoke.

"No! Alex is not that kind of person. He is sweet and won't do such a thing" I said defensively.

"OK, here's my prove to you then. After watching this, you will know I am lying to you" He said then throw his phone from me and I quickly catch it.

A video started to play where Alex and his friend partied. Alex came with two sexy blondie girl. They called Alex babe and keep kissing him. Shit! I felt sudden twitch of my heart.

Then the video go on with Alex fucking the other girl then after him the girl move to one Alex friend. Shit! Shit! A stream of tears drop from my eyes. Its so painful to watch and I immediately throw it back to him without waiting for it to end.

He then try to grab me but I immediately run towards the kitchen. Then he followed me while still trying to grab me.

I cried while I look for materials to used against him. I definitely not want to be rape by this maniac.

He then grab my waist then harshly pull me down to the dining table. I quickly kick his balls making him scrunch down and crying for pain. I run immediately to the front door then stumble by hard chest.

I look up and found Alex looking at me worriedly. Without any second, I hug him like my life depend on him. While crying in his arms.

"Hey hey hey! Why are you trembling? Why are you crying? Who hurt you? "A worried Alex trying to console me.

"Alex.." I cant utter a word because I keep on crying.

"Who made you cry baby?" He said frustrated. Looking around he found Daniel standing and looking at us.

"Wow the lover boy arrives huh? " A smirk from Daniel.

"What did you do to her" Alex words boom the entire penthouse. He quickly grab his collar and punch him.

"Woah woah... easy man I did'nt do wrong. I just show her what kind of friendship we had" He said madly.

A sudden realization hit me. The video that played awhile ago of Alex and his friends share same women make me afraid the both of them. I hurriedly run to the door until to the entrance of the building then quickly grab a taxi near by.

Luckily, I choose the good driver. He give me his coat and offer me water. I declined the water but I got into his coat. I know how I am look now.

I give him Marialle address and then we drove off.

Confuse and hurt, I cried my whole ride towards Marialle apartment.

When reached Marialle door I quickly punch the pass code, thank god she did not change her code. When I got inside, a stunned Marialle welcome me then I run to her and hug her while crying all my pain.

"What happen? Who did this to you?" After awhile when she felt I feel relaxed.

I told her what happen then got angry

"Fuck! I will skin them alive especially that Daniel. He will regret doing this to you"She said angrily.

I just cried and cried then asked me to take a shower so we can sleep and take a rest.