Fourty-seven-MY Wedding day

EPILOGUE

Alexander POV

Today is the day that I been waiting for, the day that she will be mine fully and legally. I can't wait to begin our next chapter together with our upcoming little angel.

My family has been very excited because of the baby. Lucy my sister has been in and out of shop just to buy baby clothes. She even bought more clothes for the baby than herself. Can't you believe that? My shopaholic little sister tend to forgot herself for the love of my baby.

Then my mom and dad they are  more than Lucy. Can you imagine they build extra room in their house for the baby. I mean a "baby room"!. Lucy is the one who design the baby room that's why she's super duper excited.

 Lucy is the one who design the baby room that's why she's super duper excited

They wanted the baby to spend with them during weekends and weekdays with us. Wow! I told Mandy about it and she's ok with it. I just love how my wifey is super understanding.

Right now I am in the altar of the church waiting for her. I feel nervous and excited my baby is shaking and I keeps sweating so much. My dad keeps putting my back making me calm.

I just want to to her wearing her wedding dress. I didn't got to see her wedding dress while we prepare for the wedding since it bad luck said my mom.

The music has started and that's a sign that she's already here. I take out my handkerchief in my pocket and wipes the sweats that's keeps dropping.

Then she walked in the pathway. Looking so beautiful like a goddess, my soon to be wife.