Chapter Fourty - His Meeting my Family

Mandy POV

Great! The dinner is not started yet but the atmosphere is intense. This is the reason why I kind of hesitant to introduced Alex to them. Knowing my family they will acted like this.

I know Alex is tense. I can feel it but his trying to hide it.

"Shall we eat mom and Harry? I think we all present" I spoke for the first time.

"Awe sister where is your manners. Are you not going to introduced us to your date? My sister Abigail said.

I smiled falsely and said.

"Abi and Andrew this Alex and Alex these are my step brother and sister Abigail and Andrew" I turn to Alex.

"Hello glad to meet you" Alex said.

"that's enough! Lets take a sit and start the dinner. I am so starving right now." My mom said glaring at us.

Alex pull a chair and make me sit on it while he pull the chair beside mine and take his sit.

We started to eat and Alex has been very attended to me. I can't seem to find my appetite even though they're a lot of delicious food served in the table.

"How long are you dating?" Abi asked. More on like asking Alex.

"We dated for awhile now! Actually she is my doctor when I had accident two years ago" Alex said politely.

"Really? What did you see in you anyway? Your a man whore and for the record Mandy you said you hate men who are so called "playboy" or "man whore" what happened sudden change of reference?" Andrew asked me sarcastically.

"Andrew shall I say opposite attract. Anyway! I don't know what your thing on him but please stop it. Your disrespecting my boyfriend" I said slowly trying to hide my angry.

Alex turn to me smiling. And I continue my business by eating.

"Boyfriend huh? What did he see in you? Your boring and always busy doing nothing" Abigail said in lower but angry voice. Looks like she like Alex.

I was about to answer but Alex answered for me.

"She's beautiful and I mean she's beyond beautiful in every aspect. I am lucky to have her. And she's not boring she's perfect just the way she is. And she's not busy doing nothing. She like to read books, cooking and baking which I don't find boring" Alex said proudly.

My mom and Harry look shocked. Then they smiled.

"Awe you truly love my daughter. Will what you said is true she really like to read, cooking or baking. She takes after her dad" My mom said proudly.

"How is business doing Alex? Your always talk of the town because you always step ahead of your competitor" Harry said looking at Alex.

"Business is good as always sir. I think I owe everything to my workers they help me a lot and support me a lot. My parents are also their to support me and backing me up. Plus I have my inspiration now, I want to be successful so that my girl friend always be proud of me" Alex said to them then look at me.

"Wow! Your parents are all in business? That's so great! Honey did you meet his family already?" My mom asked.

"Yes Mom" I answered shortly while I sliced the meat. Alex took it and sliced it for me.

"And my family like her so much. They want to steal her from me every time. I need to put guards and remind them to never take her without informing me" Alex said.

"Wow! So she's coming for the gala next week?" Harry said.

"Yes shes going to be my date" Alex answered him. And I frown looking at him. Then he bend down and whispered to me " I forgot to tell the other day"

"I hope your not playing on her Anderson" Andrew glared at Alex. Here he go again.

"Actually I am serious Andrew I. I may have plan to surprise her. But I want you all to know this since you are all her family. I am planning to propose to her and it will be soon" I look at Alex shocked.

"What your marrying her? Wow! Your so lucky huh? Why did I not find you first. He's triple times richer than dad" she exclaimed.

"I am so happy! You choose the right man honey! Looks like your first boyfriend will be your husband huh?" My mom said happily. She stand up and hug me

"This is the best birthday gift Alex. Thank you for loving my daughter truly. I can't wait to have a grand daughter" she said excitedly. I blushed and embarrass of what she said

"Mom stop it! That's embarrassing" I told her.

"What are you embarrass of? Your already do the deed anyway." Abigail said. Then I look at her shocked but blushing

"Shit! You never done it? Whahahaha Alex I thought your a caveman? Seriously my sister is still a virgin? Then I choked and Alex hand me a glass of water and patted my back gently.

"Abigail don't talk it here like that. Your making her embarrass. You know shes not like you" Andrew said. " And by the way Alex I am impress you manage to control yourself from her. Well I guess you have my respect there"

If only he knew what I agreed to this guy in his birthday. He will surely take back his word.

The dinner went on. And thankfully they talked about business all the way. Alex answered every question smoothly. He occasionally took glance at me at press his hand on my thigh.

My mom is so happy when she blew the cake that I bake for her this afternoon. I'm glad she like it.

Never I ever imagine that a day will come that I will be bringing a man that I will introduced to my second family. Especially a kind of man that I loathe to be with, a man whore and a playboy. But this man have proven me that he loves me. So I guess what I said is true "opposite do really attract".