Chapter 20

^^^^^
Your outfit above!

For those who don't know, there was a audience takeover (Voting session) where all my viewers got to vote on their outfit! If you don't like it and want to imagine something else, I'm completely fine with it! You can always imagine something else! <3

Before I get comments like "You think I'm skinny?" or "But my hair's short" or "not everyone has blonde hair, you know", I'm fully aware of this!
   I'm working on another collage with those kinds of styles, but for now, you're gonna have to imagine something else until I make it!

Update in my Technology test: I got 28 out of 60 </3

~~~

I was never really a fan of make up. But this is the only time I'd ever make an exception. My heart was pounding. It was 7:00pm, and I was getting dressed for the ball. Niki was with me in our shared vanity room.

"Don't worry, (Y/n)! You'll be the prettiest girl there!" she said, applying some light blush on her cheeks.

I frowned, staring at the dress I was holding. "I don't know, Niki... I'm really scared I'll get judged..."

"Nonsense! You'll look beautiful and stunning. I'm sure all the boys there will have hearts in their eyes once they see you!" she cheered. I managed a small smile. 

"I hope you're right..." I whispered as I put on my outfit.

Before I put it on, I glanced at Sapnap's bandana that was quietly resting on the table.

What if I...

~~~

"A no is a no, Drista."

"But Dreeeeeeeeeeaaaaammmm-"

Dream sighed at his little sister. "Drista, I'm sorry, but I don't want you going!" The younger sibling pouted, folding her arms.

"And why's that?! Hm?! HM?! I'm already dressed and shit! See, I've even got some make-up on, a nice light green flowy dress, and you're seriously deciding last minute that I shouldn't go?!"

"It's too dangerous. You could get hurt and-"

"Bitch, please. I've been training my whole life and once saved your ass from a ambush."

"Only because you had a weapon! A netherite axe that you stole from me!"

"See?! That just proves me even more! I'm so stealthy you didn't realize I stole the axe from right under your nose!"

"Drista-!"

"Dream? I think we gotta go any minute now," George poked his head through the door. His eyes wandered to his sister. "Oh, hey Drista. She coming with us?" the brunette asked. Both blonde's responded at the same time with different answers.

"YES!"
"NO!"

The siblings glared daggers at each other.

Alyssa was suddenly seen by the door, poking her head through the crack as well. "What's going on with you two? Hm?" Alyssa's eyes trailed to the fourteen year old girl. "Oh, hey Dris. I see you're wearing the dress I chose for you."

"YOU DID THIS-?!"

"I'm going, and that's final!" Drista yelled. "No, you're not going, and that's final!" Dream yelled louder.

"Am!"
"Not!"
"Am!"
"Not!"
"Am!"
"Not!"
"Am!"
"NOT-"

"Dream, I think you should let her go," Punz said, appearing by the door way, leaning against the frame. The others nodded in agreement.