Quick 100k+ Reads special

This 100k special is NOT related to the current story!!

~~~

Okay, I get it now.

So maybe Wilbur was right about how we shouldn't piss off a member of the Dream Team.

But here I was, blood running down my forehead and mouth. My body was knelt down, one knee on the ground, and my sword was plunged into the dirt. My hand gripped tightly on it, supporting my now-weak body. 

The raven haired that I was fighting, Sapnap, didn't seem bothered at all, smirking and seemingly untroubled. Although he did have some bloody cut marks on his skin from me, he didn't seemed that fazed.

"You picked the fight with the wrong person, princess," he teased me, giving me a nickname. "S-Shut up," I gasped, trying to reach for breath. My free hand clutched the bleeding wound on the side of my stomach. I winced.

"I'm going to keep on fighting, even if it's until my last breath," I declared shakily. "For my country, for my friends. For my nation." 

He tsked, shaking his head. "Wise words. I didn't know you were poetic," the black haired laughed. He jabbed his sword in the ground and casually leaned his weight against it. I glared at him, or at least tried to. My vision was getting blurry, and my head was spinning.

He walked towards me and knelt down to my height. Grabbing my chin, he forced me to look up at his dumb smirking face. "You have such a pretty face," he cooed, spinning his sword in his hand. "Such a shame I have to ruin it."

"G-Get away from me," I whispered, trying to push back. He moved his sword closer to my neck. 

A sudden burst of adrenaline rushed through my body.

"I said, get AWAY!" I screamed. I took him by surprise by swinging my legs under him in a tackle. He yelped as his back made impact on the ground. Quickly getting up, I ran away. He got up and chased after me. 

I didn't know where we were, somewhere in the middle of the forest. My earpiece was broken so I couldn't call my team. I dodged all the low and high branches that got in my way. Seeing a fallen tree ahead of me, I quickly placed my free hand on it and leapt over it. Landing on the ground in a knelt position, I got up and was about to run but heard footsteps coming my way. 

I can't outrun him. I need to buy more time!

Looking around widely, I saw a long green vine. Thinking quickly, I grabbed it and waited for him to jump down.

The second I saw Sapnap jump down from the fallen tree, I spun the vine in the air and threw it forward. When he looked my direction, it was too late. He screamed as the vine tightly wrapped around him, and he dropped his sword.

Strongly pulling the vine my way, he gasped as I caught him by the shoulders. I threw him on the ground and continued running as he struggled to get out of the vines.

I'll have to thank Wilbur for teaching me that.

The vines can only buy me a little more time. I need to keep running.

Don't. Stop. Running.

My feet were starting to hurt and my legs were starting to ache, but I ignored the pain.

Don't stop running!

~~~

Sapnap wasn't expecting (Y/n) to be waiting for him. The second he saw her jump down from the fallen tree, he jumped down after her. He wasn't expecting for her to pull him in with a bunch of vines. But when she did, holy shit.

Did she look hot.

The way she had expertly pulled him towards her. The way she was glaring with a face full of determination burning in her eyes with her teeth gritted. Blood running down her slightly dirty face. Her uniform was slightly ripped and dirty, making her look badass.

Stunned at first, he was blushing and forgot the situation he was in until she threw him down on the floor. For a few seconds, he was speechless before his thoughts snapped back to him.

Right. I was chasing her. I needed to kill her.

But do I really even want to?

Sapnap struggled to get out of the vines at first, but eventually did it. Quickly brushing himself off, he continued the chase.

After about seven minutes, he was starting to give in to his poor legs. How far did she run?! 

A figure was suddenly seen in the distance, making him smirk. Running towards her, he finally found (Y/n). She was on the edge of a cliff, looking for a place to run. There was a massive river raging  below the cliff.

"Hah. Not so smart now, are we?" he breathed, giving a cocky smirk. She turned towards him before slowly smirking herself. Sapnap frowned. 

"What are you smiling for?!" he demanded. "I've caught you, shouldn't you be scared? There's no where to run!"

"Ha! That's what you think," she chuckled, slowly taking a step back further to the edge. Sapnap felt his heart drop. "W-What are you doing?! Don't move any further!" he panicked.

(Y/n)'s smirk grew bigger. She took another step back, now on the very edge. "Nice knowing you care, my prince," she mentioned, referring back to the 'princess' nickname he had gave her. 

Putting her hand on her forehead, she quickly did a salute before falling backwards and plunging down. Sapnap lost his breath as he ran forward.

Hot, he thought. So very hot.

"Fuck," he breathed as he put his hands behind his head to redo his bandana. 

Then jumped down after her, a determined look on his face to save her.

~~~

THANK ALL OF YOU MUFFINS FOR  100K+ READS!! Words cannot express how happy and grateful I am for each and every single one of you!

I know there was little romantic connection in here, but I tried making him look hot, I guess. This was inspired off from that one Tik Tok trend that went like "Bamboleo" POV where the person falls off a cliff.

If you didn't like this one shot special, I can always try making another one.

This one shot is NOT related to the story!

Also, I'm thinking about making a Twitter account for this book personally. Once I make it, I wanna see if there are any fan artists out there who are willing to recreate a scene from this book.

Also, I'm gonna need a better cover for this book, preferably one from a fanart. Hehe...

Love you little muffins! <3