13

Ok before the story.. I realized I never actually described Watanabe so I'm going to do that quickly here.

First name: Aki
Last name: Watanabe
Born a girl but is non-binary(prefers they/them pronouns)
Hair: naturally red, curly, undercut (that their parents didn't approve of their hair cut)
Eyes: dark blue
Quirk: prophecy. Once every 23 hours they can tell the prophecy of one person (they can not tell their own) they've been trying to make the time gap smaller it used to be 48 hours. Their eyes turn a purple colour when using their quirk.
Height: 5'7 (170.18 cm)
Their family is wealthy, in the range that Iida Momo and Todoroki's family are.
I'll describe them and their family more as the story goes on.

ON TO THE STORY!!

"How was lunch?" Shinso asked when Kaminari got back to the dorms. Shinso was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

"It was surprisingly good," Kaminari said with a smile. "My parents weren't there, they had set me up on a blind date without me knowing."

Shinso sat up in his seat and looked at Kaminari curiously. "A blind date?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep," Kaminari said. "It was fun." Kaminari sat on the couch with Shinso and draped his legs other the purple-haired boy's lap while leaning his back against the armrest. The common room was fairly empty, with most people out visiting family or with friends. At the moment only three other people were in the room, all doing their own thing and not paying attention to the couple. Shinso didn't look very impressed with Kaminari and his blind date. "Wait, are you jealous?" Kaminari asked with a smirk.

"What? no, I'm not jealous," Shinso said.

"You are! You are jealous," Kaminari laughed. "I don't think I've ever seen you jealous."

"I told you I'm not jealous, I'm happy you had a good time, love," Shinso tried to defend himself. Oh, but he was jealous. He had never thought of himself as the jealous type, but he had never been in a relationship before Kaminari, and he had just heard the blond say he went on a date with someone else.

"Right, because hearing your boyfriend went on a date with a very attractive person doesn't make you jealous." Shinso rolled his eyes. "Oh chill out, it wasn't a real date, we're just making our parents think it was so they will stop trying to set us up with people. Watanabe doesn't want to date anyone and I'm already dating the greatest guy in the world so we figured we'd compromise," Kaminari said with a shrug as he took Shinso's hand to play absentmindedly with his fingers.

Kaminari did that a lot and Shinso thought it was very cute when he would do that.

Shinso felt his shoulders relax. "Well you could have lead with that," he muttered. "You had me thinking you just admitted to cheating on me."

"I'd never," Kaminari said with a smirk as he lent up and kissed Shinso.

"What, admit to cheating or cheat?" Shinso asked playfully when they pulled away.

"Both, I'd have to cheat to admit to it, and I'd never do that," Kaminari said. Shinso rolled his eyes again while Kaminari kissed him. "I love you too much to do that."

"And yet you still went on this date without telling me, " Shinso said.

"I didn't know it was a date," Kaminari said with a huff, then it dawned on him that his boyfriend was probably trying to say something else. "I should have asked you before the whole fake dating thing shouldn't I..."

Shinso raised an eyebrow, "ya think?" He asked sarcastically. "I mean I'm fine with it if it stops your parents from sending you on dates you don't want, but I don't want it to evolve into something else," Shinso admitted.

"Oh no, it won't, I promise. Watanabe's aromantic and asexual so the closest thing they can get to a romantic relationship is a best friend, at least that's what they said."

Shinso smiled, that fact made him feel much better. "Ok, I trust you anyway," he said kissing him quickly. And he did trust Kaminari, but there was always a little tiny inkling of a voice saying he wasn't good enough for the blond and if he found someone better he would leave him.

"Didn't sound like that a moment ago," Kaminari's said jokingly.

"I was just making sure."

"Right." Kaminari flopped back down on the armrest. "Well you can trust me, I love you and only you," he said with a smile.

The sound of someone's fake gagging came from someone in the common room and when they looked around they found Min*ta covering his mouth and acting like he was going to puke. "You guys are so gross," he said. He was standing right behind the couch the two were sitting in.

"You say we're gross," Kaminari said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, you're both disgusting," he said. "Liking guys, I thought you liked girls Kaminari, you had a girlfriend why would you throw away a babe for him?"

"Ouch?" Shinso said not knowing if he should be hurt from the comment or not. He chose not.

"For your information, I do like girls, but I also like guys," Kaminari said rolling his eyes. "And I never had a girlfriend, it was a prank."

Min*ta gagged again, and Kaminari actually thought he was going to throw up. "Disgusting."

"You grope the girls in our class and you're calling ME disgusting," Kaminari said. Kaminari got enough unneeded homophobia from his parents, he didn't need to deal with it at school as well.

"Yes you're disgusting, actually choosing some dudes dick over luscious boobies and-"

"Imma stop you right there perve," Shinso said putting a hand up. "Red or blue?" He asked.

"Wha-" his face went blank and for once the perverted grape stopped talking.

"What should I do with him?" Shinso asked Kaminari.

His boyfriend just shrugged, then his face lit up. "Have him throw out all his porno magazines, he once told me he was collecting them since he was old enough to know what they were, he probably has a lot."

Shinso laughed. "Ok," he said before turning to Min*ta who had now started to drool. "Throw out all of your pornography," Shinso told him.

The grape walked away with a blank face. Both boys couldn't wait till he found out what happened to his stash.

"This will be fun," Kaminari laughed. "And I thought you didn't like using your quirk on people outside of training and that stuff?"

"I'm making an exception, he's homophobic," Shinso said with a shrug. "Plus I need to use it more often if I want to get better."

Kaminari laughed. "Good point."

(1147)
(Published Mar 4, 2021)