16.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" Kaminari asked as he gathered his wallet and phone.

"Told you, Aizawa's going to help me train a little today, I can't miss it," Shinso told his boyfriend. "So, go have fun." Shinso lent down to kiss Kaminari on the lips quickly.

"Mmm, fine," Kaminari muttered into the kiss, a small smile on his lips as he pulled away. "If you finish early, call, then you can come and join us!"

Shinso rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. "Ok, now go, the others are probably waiting on you now."

"Ok, bye," Kaminari waved and went to find his friends. They had planned an outing to the mall today. School and training had been a little tougher than usual so they were taking a day to relax and unwind.

"Oh, there's Kami!" Mina said happily when she saw her friend come into the common room. "Ready?"

"Yep! Ready," Kaminari exclaimed. He joined Mina, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Sero at the door and left to catch a bus that would take them to the mall.

"Oh! Did you guys hear that Momo and Jiro got together?" Mina asked excitedly as they waited for a bus. "Momo wrote her a song and everything, I was there when she sang it, it was so cute!" Mina exclaimed.

"That's good for them," Kirishima said smiling. "I'll be honest, I didn't think Momo liked girls."

Sero laughed. "You probably don't think Bakugo likes guys either but here we are."

The group got very silent and Bakugo turned to Sero with a death glair. "What did you just say soy sauce?"

"I- I uhh thought this was common knowledge," he stammered, getting ready to run if Bakugo decided to commit homicide today.

Kaminari shrugged. "I mean I had figured it out so I'd be surprised if someone didn't know," he admitted.

"Well I didn't," Kirishima said.

"I don't-" Bakugo started. "I don't fucking care who I 'like' and neither should you fuckers since it'll never be any of you."

Mina thought for a moment. "You don't care who you like... so you're saying you're pan?" She asked. "Attracted to someone despite gender?"

"I'm not fucking saying anything, now just fuck off I don't even know why I agreed to come on this thing," Bakugo grumbled as the bus pulled up to the stop.

Kaminari and Mina shared a look, getting a similar thought. "You like someone," they both said leaning over to Bakugo as they took their seats. "And I bet I know who~" Mina continued.

Bakugo crossed his arms and turned away from the group. "Fuck off, I hate all of you."

"No you don't, you secretly love all of us and just don't know how to say it," Sero said.

Kirishima nodded his head. "Ya, you just can't put it into words, you love us all. Why else would you come to the mall with us anyway?"

When they got to the mall Mina dragged them all to her favourite shop before they were allowed to pick the next. The mall was giant and there were more shops than they could count.

They were walking around the second floor when Kaminari recognized Watanabe exiting one of the stores with who Kaminari had assumed was their parents. They made eye contact and shared a smile. They would have left it at that but Watanabe's parents saw Kaminari and headed over to him and his friends.

Kaminari gave a small "Give me a sec" to his friends before going to see Watanabe. "Hello," he greeted with a small bow.

"Kaminari, it is nice to finally meet you in person, Aki has told us a lot about you," the women said.

Kaminari smiled. "All good things I hope."

"Yes all good things," the man said, resting his hands on Watanabe's shoulders. "She is so lucky to be dating someone like you. Powerful quirk, destined to be a great hero I hope."

Kaminari noticed they weren't using their preferred pronouns and was about to call them out when he got a look from Watanabe telling him not to. "U-uhh ya, I'm very happy to be dating Watanabe," Kaminari said. "I'd stay longer to talk but I'm here with my friends and they're probably getting bored just standing there." He nodded over his shoulder to his friends who were watching a little confused. "I just wanted to say hello."

"Oh, why don't you introduce Aki to your friends, they are all from that hero school of yours right?" Their mom asked.

"Ya," Kaminari looked at Watanabe. "You wanna meet them?" He asked.

"Uhh sure," they said. Watanabe's parents pushed the two in the direction of Kaminari's friends. This was going to be fun.

Kaminari's friends were a little confused when he walked over with Watanabe and their parents following behind. "Guys, this is Watanabe, my girlfriend." He gave them a look that hopefully said "just play along" and prayed they would.

They all shared a look of confusion. "Watanabe, it's nice to meet you," Kirishima was the first to say, cautiously. "I'm Kirishima Eijiro." They went around introducing themselves. Thankfully they didn't say anything that would give away their secret to Watanabe's parents, but Kaminari did get many confused and disapproving looks from his friends as they talked.

Everyone looked at Kaminari for answers, but all he did was mouth "please go along with it" so Watanabe's parents wouldn't hear. Thankfully they did. But that did not excuse Kaminari from the barrage of questions he got when the Watanabe's left to go home.

"Kami what the fuck!" Mina nearly yelled. "How could you cheat on Shinso!"

"And ask us to go along with it!" Kirishima added. "It's totally unmanly bro!"

"You better have a good reason," Sero said. "Because if there isn't I'm going to tell Shinso. He doesn't deserve this."

Kaminari had expected this but was still somehow shocked that they thought he was cheating. "I'm not checking on Shinso." The others looked at him wearily. "I'm not dating Watanabe, both our parents keep setting us up on blind dates and shit so we agreed to pretend to date to stop that."

Mine's brows creased. "And do you have proof of this?" She asked.

"Not technically but why would I want to date someone else? I got Shinso! And Watanabe's ace and aro so they don't even WANT to date anyone." They still didn't seem convinced. "Ok, look, you can ask Shinso about this. I ok'd it with him already when Watanabe and I thought of this plan."

They all shared a look. "I'm going to talk with Shinso when we get back. But I really do hope you're telling the truth Kami," Mina said.

"Ya, I don't want to see you stoop that low," Kirishima said.

"I promise I haven't."

Sero seemed a little more hesitant to accept this. "Ok, but seriously Dude, this better be the truth."

Kaminari sighed. "I promise it is," he said. "Now can we continue having fun?"

They shared another look and nodded.

(1178)