24. The End

After Kaminari told his parents what was going on with his and Aki's relationship, he wasn't allowed back home. So like any good boyfriend, Shinso had offered up his house for when they were on vacation and not in the dorms. Aizawa wasn't too pleased, but he'd rather have Kaminari in his house than out on the streets, plus Mic had agreed before Aizawa could say anything.

No one asked what had happened with his parents. Though with the morbid jokes Kaminari made about not having a home anymore (even though he was staying with Shinso) said enough.

The class could all agree that, after the initial shock of what happened with his parents, Kaminari was the happiest he had been since they started at UA.

"Hey, Toshi~?" Kaminari asked with a certain flintiness in his voice that Shinso was used to hearing. The purple-haired teen hummed softly, not taking his eyes away from the book he was ready, but still giving him some of his attention. "Toshi?" Kaminari asked again.

"Yeah?" He still wasn't looking away from the book.

"Toshi, Toshi, Toshi, Toshi, Toshi-"

"Yes, love?" Shinso asked yet again, closing his book and looking Kaminari in the eyes.

"Hi," he said with a grin.

"Is that all?" Shinso questioned, letting out a breathy laugh. Kaminari shook his head. "Then what is it?"

"I want you to guess," Kaminari told him, straddling Shinso's hips and beginning to fiddle with his sweater strings.

"You know I'm bad at guessing games," Shinso reminded him.

Kaminari hummed. "Yeah, but..." his fingers rubbing up and down Shinso's sweater softly before looking him in the eyes. "I still want you to guess."

Shinso cocked an eyebrow, so he was in one of those moods? "And what if I guess wrong?" Shinso asked, his hands finding their way to Kaminari's hips.

The blond shrugged, wrapping his arms around Shinso's neck. "I don't think it's that hard to guess, is it?" He asked, leaning forward teasingly.

Shinso smirked softly, leaning closer to Kaminari's face. "I don't know, maybe you should give me a hint?"

Kaminari smirked, leaning up to Shinso's ear. "It involves a lot less clothes," he whispered, grinding down ever so slightly.

"Oh really-"

"HITOSHI! KAMINARI! ERI MADE YOU LUNCH!" Mic yelled from the kitchen.

"Fuck," Shinso cussed softly, falling back on his pillow. "I forgot they were home." He covered his face for a moment before peeking through his fingers when he heard Kaminari chuckle.

"I guess we'll just have to continue another time when we're home alone," Kaminari said getting off Shinso as if nothing had happened.

This happens way too often now that Kaminari lived with Shinso and his family. He often forgot that he had family home whenever Kaminari would start to tease him and then someone would interrupt. Don't get him wrong, he loved having Kaminari staying with them, he just wished they had their own place, but they were too young for that.

"Come on, Eri made us lunch," Kaminari said, reaching a hand out for Shinso.

Shinso's little sister had taken a liking to baking and cooking, so she would usually help make meals. Though that could lead to some interesting combos when she is left unattended.

"You knew they were going to be calling us soon, didn't you," Shinso asked as he got off the bed, taking Kaminari's hand.

"Maybe," he shrugged. "It is about the usual time for lunch isn't it?" He asked.

"You're a tease," Shinso muttered.

"And you're too sexy not to tease."

With a sigh, Shinso leads Kaminari to the kitchen where Eri had made some sort of cucumber sandwiches. At least that's what it looked like.

Eri came running up to the two boys, putting her arms up for Shinso to carry her. "You're almost too heavy for this," Shinso told the little girl, pretending for it to be a lot harder than it was to carry her.

Eri giggled at her brother before pointing him over to the counter telling him to grab some food.

"It's a family lunch!" She exclaimed as The teens took their sandwich. "Daddy's here, Papa's here, Hitoshi's here, I'm here, and Denki's here! Everyone's here!"

Kaminari's heart warmed as she listed off his name. "I'm a part of the family?" He asked, smiling softly.

Eri hummed happily, "yep! You are! And then one day you and Hitoshi will get married and you'll actually be my big brother!"

Both Shinso's and Kaminari's cheeks tinted pink.

"Married?" Shinso asked.

"Yep! Like Daddy and Papa! And Denki will officially be my brother as well!"

Kaminari smiled softly at her, a few more cute phrases away from tears. "Thank you, Eri, for accepting me into your family. I'm happy to have a loving family now."

Eri didn't understand exactly what he meant but was happy nonetheless. "Now come to the table! We gotta eat!"

They all sat around the table, eating the strangely good sandwich's that Eri had made. For the first time in a long time... Kaminari felt like he had a proper family.

He had a birth family who never properly loved him, but now... He had a boyfriend who loved him, two-parent figures who actually acted like parents to him, and Eri, a loving sister, he felt like he was home.

(892)

Yeah, so that's the end of that! Thank you to everyone who read the whole way through and hope you all have an amazing pride month as well since that starts today! Ge gay do crime!

(Published June 1, 2021)