8 (smut)

(This does contain smut so if you don't like it or get uncomfortable by it you have been warned. The next chapter will be out next Saturday like always.)

When the weekend hit Kaminari could feel his nerves spiking. He was so excited to have Shinso over at his house, alone might he add, but he was also a little nervous.

Since his parents were going to be out of town Kaminari had asked them if he could use the house for a sleepover with friends so they didn't have to worry about waking up people who were still in the dorms. Thankfully they agreed, they probably wouldn't have if they knew Kaminari was only having his boyfriend over.

The sound of the doorbell ringing made Kaminari jump. He went to open the door to find Shinso with an overnight bag.

"Hey, Toshi!" Kaminari said excitedly, pulling Shinso into his house. And closing the door.

"Hey D-" Shinso was cut off by Kaminari pulling him into a rough kiss. After a brief moment of confusion, Shinso kissed him back letting their lips move nicely together. When they pulled away Kaminari was out of breath and there was a glint of something Shinso had never seen in Kaminari's eyes. "What was that for?" He asked with a small smirk, letting his bag fall to the floor, he would worry about that later.

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" Kaminari asked, wearing a smirk of his own. His nerves had left and he prayed they would not return tonight.

"No, I love it when you kiss me," Shinso said. Kaminari pulled him into yet another rough kiss and pushed him back slightly urging him to go further into the house. Shinso realized this was the first time they had been alone together and not out in public like at a park or something. Usually, they had parents at home, Shinso's little sister Eri, or friends around.

Kaminari had managed to move them to the living room without breaking the kiss too many times. Kaminari gently pushed Shinso onto the couch and straddled his hips.

"You're eager," Shinso laughed lightly when they pulled away to catch their breath.

"What can I say, you're too good to resist," Kaminari said, panting a little. The fact that they hadn't been properly alone together meant that the blond had been holding back a lot not wanting to be caught doing anything not so PG13 at Shinso's house.

He was pulled into another kiss but this one was filled with love, it didn't feel rushed or hungry. He felt Shinso's tongue poke at his lips asking for entrance. Kaminari tilted his head to deepen the kiss but didn't let his boyfriend in quite yet. There was a small smirk on Kaminari's face as he played hard to get.

Shinso tried again but when Kaminari still didn't open his mouth his hand trailed down the blond's back and took a hold of Kaminari's ass. The blond gasped, not expecting Shinso to do that. Shinso took this as his chance to start exploring the blond's mouth.

Kaminari groaned into the kiss as he quickly submitted to Shinso letting him move where he wanted. Now it was Shinso's turn to smirk. Kaminari was helpless in his arms.

Kaminari's hands moved from around Shinso's neck to the bottom of his shirt and soon up his chest feeling over his abs and pecks.

Shinso slowly pulled away. "Room?" He asked before kissing down Kaminari's neck.

"End of the- nhhg~ hall," Kaminari moaned.

Shinso picked up the blond, Kaminari's legs quietly wrapped around Shinso's torso to hold himself up and they headed to Kaminari's room.

It was fairly empty considering most of his stuff was in the dorms. Shinso pressed Kaminari's back against the closed door and continued making out with him.