3

When Kaminari left the dorms the next day they all thought he was going to his parent's house, but nope, he was going on a date with his insomniac boyfriend.

They met outside a small coffee shop that they were both fond of for their... well coffee, and since they also sell pastries they got lunch there as well.

They had been there enough times that the staff knew their usual orders so it was quick to arrive.

"This place is so cozy!" Kaminari said, picking up his coffee with both his hands.

"That would be one of the reasons we come here," Shinso said. "The coffees good too." He took a sip of his coffee.

They continued talking about nothing and everything all at once. At some point, Shinso wasn't quite sure when, but Kaminari had grabbed his hand from over the table just so he could hold it.

Shinso had noticed that whenever possible Kaminari would find one way or another to be touching whether it be holding hands, resting a hand on his knee, or cuddling. He thought it was cute.

Kaminari played with Shinso's hand while he rambled about some music playlist he was making. Shinso wasn't paying attention, he just smiled and watched. He thought it was adorable when Kaminari started to ramble, especially when he was also flustered. It brought back memories from when Shinso first saw Kaminari ramble.

-

"So, I was wondering if maybe you would like to go on a date sometime?" Kaminari asked Shinso. Kaminari was a blushing mess and Shinso had been shocked into silence. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked, we barely even know each other and I don't even know if you like guys-" he started to ramble.

Kaminari and Shinso had talked a few times before this and this was the first time he had seen the blond so flustered. He found it cute how he started to ramble and fiddle with his hands.

Shinso almost didn't know what to say, he had been trying to find the right time to ask the blond out himself. "No it's fine, I want to," Shinso told him.

"You do? Really? It's not just because you feel bad if you turn down my feelings?" Kaminari asked. Kaminari started rambling about how he understood and would just let it go if that were the case

"Kaminari," Shinso stopped him. "I like you, and you're cute when you ramble," Shinso noted with a small smirk.

Kaminari's face was nearly as red as Kirishima's hair, he stared at his feet and muttered something that sounded an awful lot like "you're cute too."

"So this weekend then?" Shinso asked, Kaminari nodded not wanting to use his words. "Maybe I'll hear some of that cute rambling you do," Shinso began to walk away. "See you around Kami."

Kaminari had been left a complete blushing mess. He was happy it worked out but it felt like he was the one being asked out and not Shinso.

That weekend they went to a cute little cafe that was just outside town.

-

"So where to next?" Kaminari asked as they left the coffee shop. Kaminari linked his arm through Shinso's as they walked along the sidewalk.

"Where do you want to go?" Shinso asked.

Kaminari pondered for a moment. "Park?" he suggested. He loved walking through the park with Shinso, it was always so peaceful and almost no one was ever on the trails so it was quiet.

They made their way to the park and began their walk down one of the familiar trails. It was almost empty like usual, but that just made it that much better.

"Oh so I started watching this show called Umbrella Academy and it's great," Kaminari started to say as he unhooked his arm and reached for Shinso's hand this time.

"What's it about?" Shinso asked even though he knew Kaminari was going to explain even if he didn't ask.

Kaminari began to explain as they walked. It wasn't uncommon for Kaminari to do most of the talking when they were together, but that was fine. Shinso was a naturally quiet person so Kaminari would fill the silence.

"And there's this one character named Klaus who is honestly just a complete mood, he's probably my favourite, but then there's also Victor, he's pretty great too, because of them we get both gay and trans representation and I love it so much, anyways you should watch it," Kaminari finished.

"I'll look into it, have you decided what you're doing with your friends tomorrow?" Shinso asked.

"The Bakusquad and I are going to the mall," Kaminari said. "Probably wander around."

"I never asked, why is your friend group called the Bakusquad?" Shinso asked curiously.

Kaminari thought for a moment. "That is a good question that I do not know the answer to," he said, trying to remember why they had gone with that name. "Probably because Bakugo is sort of the leader and we're like his squad? I don't know it's better if you don't think about it."

Shinso chuckled lightly "right, very creative," Shinso teased.

Kaminari rolled his eyes and lightly bumped his shoulder into Shinso's to try and get him to stop laughing. Shinso smirked and pushed into Kaminari in return. When Kaminari tried to repeat this gesture Shinso dodged, making him trip and faceplate.

"Owwww," Kaminari moaned rolling onto his back. "Cement is not nice," he whined.

"Are you ok?" Shinso asked, trying not to laugh.

Kaminari looked at him with a small glare. "Wow laughing at my misery, you're a great boyfriend."

"I know," Shinso laughed. He held out a hand for Kaminari and he took it. He got pulled to his feet and into Shinso. He looked up at the purple-haired boy.

"I have a boo boo," Kaminari said holding his hand up to show the scrapes. Nothing was too bad, but his hands stung a little.

"Aww, do you want me to kiss it better?" Shinso asked, making a pretend pouty face. Kaminari nodded, holding his hand's out to Shinso. Shinso rolled his eyes but there was a small smile on his face. Sometimes he loved how childish Kaminari could be.

He lifted one hand at a time to his lips and planted a soft kiss, not breaking eye contact with Kaminari.

The blond smiled. "I have one more I want you to kiss better," Kaminari said leaning up to his boyfriend and pointing to his lips. Shinso smirked and obliged, kissing Kaminari on his lips.

"All better?" Shinso asked with a slightly teasing tone.

"For now," Kaminari said. They continued walking before Kaminari thought of something. "Hey, Toshi?"

"Ya?" Shinso answered.

"You know how my friends keep asking if I have a girlfriend?" Kaminari said. He had an almost evil smirk on his face.

"Umm ya?" Shinso said not knowing where this was going.

"What if I told them I did?" Kaminari said.

Shinso raised an eyebrow. "But... you don't...?" he said, a little confused.

"I know, but it would be a fun prank don't cha think?" Kaminari said. Shinso just raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend not understanding how that could be fun. "Well, I think it would be funny to watch them try and figure out who it was."

"You're so weird," Shinso said quietly.

"Ya but you love it," Kaminari retorted smiling up at his boyfriend playfully.

"Yes I do," Shinso sighed.

(Ok I'm just really confused, I somehow have more reads on part 2 of this then I do on part 1 are people like not reading part 1?? Are they reading it really fast and Wattpads not counting it as a read? But then why does it count on the next one? And it's not even just with this story I've noticed it on my other stories as well. If someone can answer this I would appreciate it because I want to know what's happening.)