Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play

Gu Yansheng listened to the rushing sound from the glass door of the bathroom, leaning on the sink, feeling more and more restless, turning on the faucet and washing his face. 

Gu Yansheng looked at himself in the mirror and felt embarrassed. He lowered his head and looked at the reaction between his legs. He smiled bitterly and said, "Am I trying to find sin for myself again? This is only the first day..." 

I originally wanted to get Wen Niannan from his home to take care of the relationship that would benefit them, but he didn't catch it, and his heart was upset.

Gu Yansheng walked to the glass door and looked at the doorknob slightly. He squeezed his hands firmly, and suddenly Wen Niannan's voice sounded inside.

"My clothes...My clothes are outside. Gu Yansheng can help me take it."

Gu Yansheng stiffened , took a step back subconsciously, and said in a guilty conscience: "Okay..." In fact, Wen Niannan had already washed it, but was about to change it. Only found out that he had forgotten to bring it in.

But Gu Yansheng was still standing outside. He was afraid that after he had spoken, the other party pushed in directly.

Wen Niannan didn't wear any clothes and didn't dare to speak for Gu Yansheng to send in. He stayed in the bathtub for a long time, until he fainted because of the heat clothes?

Gu Yansheng then saw the blue pajamas on the shelf beside him. He picked up the pajamas and stood at the door. He stopped when he was about to reach out and open the door.

"Why do I...how do I give it to you?" The door was slowly opened to a gap, and a white arm with water droplets was stretched out. Gu Yansheng was stunned and forgot to pass it.

Seeing that he hadn't touched the clothes, Wen Niannan asked in confusion, "Where are the clothes?"

Gu Yansheng suddenly recovered, and quickly handed the clothes over.

The glass door was closed again, and there was a louder sound of water than before, and it was Wen Niannan who got up from the bathtub.

After a while, the bathroom door was opened. As soon as Gu Yansheng walked in, he saw Wen Niannan who was sitting on the side and about to stand up, and quickly stepped forward and hugged him.

"I'll take you out."

Gu Yansheng hugged Wen Niannan and left the bathroom, put the person on the bed gently, took the medicine and the cup of water on the table and handed it to Wen Niannan.

Wen Niannan's hair was a little wet after taking a shower, and the water droplets from the end of the hair fell down and slipped deeper into the pajamas along the neck.

Gu Yansheng's breath suddenly suffocated, his eyes dimmed, and he leaned down close to the snow-white and silky neck, and said

hoarsely : " Niannian , you are so fragrant..." Wen Niannan's body tightened instantly after hearing this sound, but because of being caught Hold in his arms and can't break free.

"Gu Yan Sheng, I'm sleepy ..."

Gu Yan Sheng body of a stiff quickly stood up, eyes some dodge did not look at Wennian Nan, husky voice said:. "I ... I went to take a bath, you first go to sleep, I'm going to study treatment work,"

Wen Niannan Seeing something wrong with him, he asked: "What's wrong with you?"

"No...nothing, I'm going to take a shower first." Gu Yansheng took the clothes and opened the door and left.

Wen Niannan looked at the runaway in confusion, why didn't Gu Yansheng take a bath in the bathroom of the room?

In the corridor outside the room, Gu Yansheng looked at his clothes and covered his eyes.

"Sir? Are you going to take a bath?" Xu Shu just came upstairs when he saw Gu Yansheng coming out with his clothes, his eyes moved slightly down, and he understood.

"You go to the bathroom first, and I will let Auntie Lan go to make a pot of coffee and send it to the study room."

Gu Yansheng's expression was a little unnatural, and he turned and walked to the guest room.

The cold water in the bathroom fell on him, and Gu Yansheng stood in front of the shower head with his eyes closed, but he kept thinking about Wen Niannan he had just seen in his mind.

The drops of water falling from the snow-white neck...

Gu Yansheng slowly opened his eyes, but they were full of restlessness.

That night, Gu Yansheng stayed in the bathroom for two hours before leaving.

...The next day, when Wen Niannan opened his eyes, he found Gu Yansheng sitting on the side of the bed looking at him.

"Why did you get up so early?"

Wen Niannan saw two people's clothes in the closet, and he knew that Gu Yansheng was going to live with him.

Gu Yansheng was taken aback for a while , and said softly: "I slept in the study yesterday, and it was very late after finishing the work. Your sleep is always very light, so I went to the study to sleep because I was afraid of waking you up." Wen Niannan was wearing a necklace.

Suddenly, he was shocked and said: "Did you...didn't you go back to your room to sleep..." Gu Yansheng helped Wen Niannan to sit up and smiled: "I'm used to the study. I wanted to come in and ask you to go down for breakfast. I saw you sleeping well. Did not speak."

Wen Niannan looked at the red blood in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and a strange color flashed in his eyes.

"You... actually don't have to accommodate me, I'm not so squeamish."

"It's not to accommodate you, but I love you..."

Gu Yansheng hugged Wen Niannan and walked downstairs. As he walked down the stairs to the steps yesterday, Wen Niannan clenched subconsciously. Up his neck.

Both of them were taken aback for a moment, but neither spoke.

Aunt Lan couldn't help laughing while she was eating, her eyes looking at Gu Yansheng were somewhat meaningful.

Wen Niannan looked at Aunt Lan suspiciously, but saw that Uncle Xu's eyes were full of smiles.

Gu Yansheng naturally noticed Aunt Lan's smile, his eyes suddenly changed, and he gritted his teeth and looked at Uncle Xu.

Although there is no opening, the sound of the knife and fork falling on the plate