Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?

Xiao Qihao closed the door of the ward, turned around and looked at the ward behind him, his heart full of bitterness.

  I took out the couple's necklace that I had been carrying on my body from my pocket. The necklace with "Number Seven" written on it. Perhaps the "Seven Hundred" he gave to Qin Qibai had been thrown away by him...

  "Why can't you keep meeting with me? " It's as good as ever? Why do you want to grow up, why do you want to learn badly, why...you don't want to talk to me anymore, keep away from me."

  Qin Qibai began to rebel against him when he was a teenager and became dissimilar to him. Getting closer, he changed from a friend to a real Qin family bodyguard.

  His young master cut off the curly hair that he had always had, and kept the old-fashioned short hair of an adult, and no longer wears a goose yellow suit.

  But Xiao Qihao was still dreaming about the little boy he used to be, he didn't want Qin Qibai to grow up.

  "Why did you buy goose yellow formalwear again? I said I don't like it."

  Qin Qibai touched the newly cut hair in the mirror and frowned when he saw Xiao Qihao holding his clothes.

  Xiao Qihao picked up the clothes that had been thrown on the ground and coaxed: "I think you look good and suit you."

  Qin Qibai glanced at the clothes and said disgustedly: "The young master doesn't like such naive colors. I will put them in the closet in the future. Throw away the few goose yellow ones." After speaking, he turned and walked out.

  "Young Master..."

  Qin Qibo turned to look at him impatiently, frowning and said: "What's wrong? Are you annoying?"

  "Tomorrow...Are you going to ride a horse at the racecourse? You haven't been there for a long time, Jiang's family has sent you a favor A pure-blooded white horse, do you want to try it?"

  "I don't like riding anymore. I won't ride it anymore. Riding on the empty grassland is so boring for so long . Why don't you go racing with my friend? Don't forget the horse."

  That day, Xiao Qihao went to the racecourse alone. He looked at Qin Qibo's white horse for a long time. After seeing him, the white horse walked over, as if asking why its owner hadn't come.

  Xiao Qihao stepped forward and touched the horse's back, feeling bitter in his heart.

  "Don't be afraid, your master just can't go away because of something. He will come back. You didn't abandon it. I'll run with you."

  Xiao Qihao rode on his horse, holding Qin Qibo's white horse in his right hand. Ran on the grass.

  Looking at the white horse running happily, Xiao Qihao also smiled. He remembered the time spent riding horses with Qin Qibai on the racecourse every day in those years.

  Suddenly the docile white horse ran to the side with a roar, the rope broke away from Xiao Qihao's hand, and his hand was wounded by the rope.

  The white horse ran away and fled from Xiao Qihao like his master.

  Since then, Xiao Qihao has never been to the racecourse again.

  He never bought Qin Qibai's goose yellow suit again, and he hid his emotions.

  He was slapped in public by Qin Qibo and knelt down to admit that he was wrong and followed suit. He did not come back until midnight when Qin Qibo was drunk and cooked the sober soup. After Qin Qibo got involved in a fight, he shot back and beat him back.

  He no longer interferes with Qin Qibo's life, no longer asks who he went to the hotel with tonight. He has become an ordinary bodyguard with due diligence, but he can only be a bodyguard. But year after year has passed, the love in his heart. However, under the accumulation of daily depression, it is getting stronger and stronger.

  Although Qin Qibai's temper hadn't improved as an adult, he knew that he needed Xiao Qihao to help him deal with the mess, and he was aware of Xiao Qihao's thoughts.

  He becomes proactively teasing him. When he's in a good mood, he occasionally laughs at him and acts like a baby to him. He returns home after a busy day at the company and shouts that he is tired and let him go to the room with him.

  Until he overheard Qin's father saying that he wanted to find a marriage partner for Qin Qibo and want him to get married.

  Seeing Qin Qibai talking with those marriage partners at the banquet, Xiao Qihao couldn't bear it anymore.

  Until he met Gu Lin, Gu Lin's words completely awakened him.

  "He was spoiled and raised since he was young. Everyone followed him and spoiled him. No matter how good you are to him, he thinks it should be. He won't feel you at all. You have to use tricks he hasn't seen before. Deal with him, such as... don't pet him, just hit him."

  Xiao Qihao trembled slightly in his heart, and said in error : "Hit him? No, I can't do it." "It's the so-called reverse training. Believe me, Qin Qibai is very dependent on you. He can't live without you. You just need to leave. He, he will come after you, then you can use the reverse tune•teaching to make him obediently, and tune•teach him to be your favorite young master. You must find out your life experience by yourself, then start from Huixiao. Let's start home."