Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?

Wen Niannan saw the strange eyes and the pain in his heart like being cut by a knife, and slowly let go of Gu Yansheng's hand.

Suddenly his hand was held, Wen Niannan was startled, and looked up at Gu Yansheng, only to find that the other person was also looking at him curiously.

"You are very similar to the person I just dreamed of."

Wen Niannan said blankly: "Do you...do you know what your name is?"

"Why don't you know? I'm not a fool." Gu Yansheng blinked his eyes and asked curiously. Tao.

Wen Niannan stepped forward and asked tentatively: "Can you tell me your name?"

"My name is..." Gu Yansheng stopped. He couldn't call his name, and his brain went blank.

A frustration flashed in Wen Niannan's eyes, but she still couldn't remember.

After tentatively asking a lot of questions, he couldn't remember all of them, but what surprised him was that Gu Yansheng didn't lose all his memories, but thought he was sixteen now.

But the 16-year-old Gu Yansheng is arrogant and solitary, not approachable. He is not such a laughing and talkative appearance.

Wen Niannan got up and wanted to see a doctor, but was dragged by Gu Yansheng's clothes to prevent him from leaving.

"Where are you going? You are not allowed to go. You haven't told me who you are."

Gu Yansheng grabbed Wen Niannan's clothes and refused to let go, for fear that he would run away.

"I...I'm your lover." In the next few days, Wen Niannan showed Gu Yansheng many photos to make him remember, but Gu Yansheng didn't remember it at all.

Lu Yun learned that Gu Yansheng had woke up and hurried back, and brought news about the medicine.

"How is he now?"

Zhou Yuanfeng frowned and said, "I don't remember anything. It's like a completely different person. Has the antidote been there?"

"Mo Beiyi also doesn't remember anything. Mo Ye has no antidote. He is also looking for someone. Make an antidote." Lu Yun sighed and looked at the person in the ward who was watching the video.

Gu Lin suddenly said: "I can help. As long as he provides materials and equipment, I can help."

Lu Yun's eyes lit up and he said, "Okay, we must research it out as soon as possible."

...

Gu Yansheng is discharged from the hospital. Heaven taught him to know the people around him briefly, and he remembered it quickly.

Although Gu Yansheng has lost his memory, he adapts quickly to everything around him, and he handles the work in the company handily.

Gu "obsessed, obsessed Can I come in?" Qin Sheng Yan Gu outdoor sounded the voice, Wen Niannan shook his head helplessly.

"Come in."

Gu Yansheng in a formal suit opened the door and ran in. Seeing Wen Niannan ignoring him while practicing, he lied on the piano and muttered: "Good

Niannian , you just accompany me." Wen Niannan He squeezed his face and said with a smile: "Didn't you promise me to be obedient? You can't play tricks when you go to the company, I have to practice piano."

"The company is too boring. Every one of them is so serious, I think Let you go with me, my good brother, I really miss you, I'm really going to be bored."

Wen Niannan sighed, touched the keys of the piano and said: "My latest song needs..."

"You just accompany me once. Okay, should I buy a piano and put it in the office?"

Gu Yansheng put his arms around Wen Niannan to prevent him from getting close to the piano, and deliberately rubbed his face against his neck.

Wen Niannan shuddered and pushed him away, and said: "You...don't...well, I promise you, I'll change my clothes." A cunning flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and the corners of his mouth smiled slightly.

Sure enough, his neck was Niannian's weakness, and he promised him every time he touched it.

Gu's Building

"President Gu."

"President Gu is good."

Gu Yansheng took Wen Niannan's hand to the office, and the employees passing by all showed surprised expressions.

"That's...WE? No, it's Wen Niannan?"

"Our President Gu dared to bring it to the company. Is this a direct recognition of the reunion?"

"My God, really reunited ? We have the president's wife again."

Wen Niannan heard the conversation behind him, unnaturally lowered his head and walked faster.

Wen Niannan breathed a sigh of relief when he arrived at the office, and Gu Yansheng asked in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, but I think it's too swagger. Release your hand first." Wen Niannan wanted to let go, but was gripped tighter.

Gu Yansheng took Wen Niannan's hand and walked to the desk, displeasure: "We are lovers, why are they so surprised?"

"Because... they don't know that we are lovers, we have had a lot of things before."

Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly, suddenly Standing up and frowning, he said, "I don't want to hear you talk about the past. I don't like the look in your eyes when you mentioned the previous Gu

Yansheng ." These days, every time Wen Niannan mentions the memories of getting along with Gu Yansheng, he resists it because he is a little bit. There is no memory, as if listening to Wen Niannan with another strange man.

Wen Niannan smiled helplessly and shook his head and said: "I just want you to remember, you don't want to hear it."

Gu Yansheng took the file from Xiao Li and looked at it, but it didn't take long for him to start in a daze again.

Wen Niannan said nervously: "What's the matter? Is it dizzy again?"

The medicine still affected Gu Yansheng, not only making him easily dizzy and drowsy, but also making him feel sleepy.