Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?

Knowing that Gu Lin could bring the antidote back today, Wen Niannan was finally relieved, and Gu Yansheng was finally able to recover his memory.

  Wen Niannan hung up the phone and turned to look at the person on the bed, only to find Gu Yansheng staring straight at his neck.

  "Is that bite on your neck? Does it hurt?"

  Gu Yansheng asked, and realized that he was not wearing any clothes, but he did not reach out to cover it.

  Wen Niannan was taken aback when he heard it, and stretched out his hand to cover the bite mark.

  He thought that Gu Yansheng would be awkward because of the antidote, but he didn't expect that he was asking about it.

  "Yes, it hurts. Why did you bite me last night?"

  "I... don't remember."

  Wen Niannan pointed to the thrown clothes on the ground, and said: "You took off my clothes? "

  Yes...I don't remember."

  Gu Yansheng drank a lot of wine last night and was dizzy. Wen Niannan helped him back to the room, and fell asleep after taking the medicine.

  In the middle of the night, Gu Yansheng woke up with a terrible headache. He turned his head and saw Wen Niannan's well-behaved sleeping face under the small lamp. The corners of his mouth suddenly bent slightly, revealing a silly smile.

  Gu Yansheng put on Wen Niannan and wanted to rub his neck, but his pajamas covered it, and he was a little angry after rubbing a few times.

  "Um... what is this... I miss you should undress when you sleep"

  Gu Yansheng drunkly reached out and unbuttoned Wen Niannan's pajamas, exposing the collarbone and the snow-white neck, and then raised his hand to lift the hem of the pajamas.

  Looking at the white and soft lower abdomen, Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand and stroked it and snorted: "It's like... it's in the video, it's wrong, and the legs are also exposed."

  Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand and touched it. The pajama pants were slowly going down and just about to be untied, Wen Niannan moved suddenly and said in a daze, "No more trouble...I'm going to be angry..."

  Gu Yansheng stunned, shook his head and wanted to wake up. He was relieved to see what Wen Niannan was talking about in his dreams, and said in anger, "You won't let me touch me."

  Gu Yansheng turned over and put his hands on both sides of Wen Niannan, legs. Reaching between the legs and separating them, angrily stretched out his hands to untie the straps of Wen Niannan's pajamas, his eyes were slightly-Shan did not dare to pull down.

  After hesitating for a long time, he gave up, and slumped down next to Wen Niannan, muttering: "...Forget it, he seems to be angry"

  Gu Yansheng changed his mind and thought, Wen Niannan wants to restore his memory and he will disappear, how can he Don't punish him.

  He raised his eyes to the exposed snow-white neck, a flash of anger flashed in his eyes, and he leaned forward and bit down hard.

  After that, he didn't remember at all. He obviously didn't take off Wen Niannan's pants, but when he woke up, neither of them wore clothes.

  As soon as Gu Yansheng got drunk, he couldn't remember what happened. Even if he lost his memory, he still didn't change.

  Wen Niannan glanced at Gu Yansheng who was stunned, just about to open and asked. Suddenly he saw the dry liquid on the sheets, his face flushed, and said angrily: "Gu Yansheng what did you do last night?"