Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2

Looking at Tang Shuo's red eyes, Mo Beiyi slowly lowered his hand covering his eyes.

  Tang Shuo tremblingly untied the blindfold, but when he saw the scar on Mo Beiyi's eyes, his heart trembled fiercely.

  The scar was severely drawn from the middle of the eyebrows to the bottom of the eyes, making the original delicate and deep facial features a little more terrifying.

  Mo Beiyi's eyelashes trembled slightly and opened his eyes, but there was no light in his left eye.

  "I'm ugly."

  Tang Shuo looked at the unresponsive eye, choked up and said, "What's wrong with your eyes?"

  Mo Beiyi lowered his head slightly and smiled indifferently: "The eyes are hurt, and the eyesight is impaired and can't be seen. The doctor said that you can't see the eye mask before you see the light. I hope everyone will be afraid of me when they see the scar on my face, so that no one of them dares to marry me."

  Tang Shuo lowered his head and squeezed his hand for a long time. Then he said: "What happened at that time... why did you treat yourself this way?"

  Mo Beiyi smiled and took the blindfold in Tang Shuo's hand, and said faintly: "I just...I lost the most important person, I don't want to Living, I think I'm a little crazy, looking at the knife, I just want to slash it down, maybe I will be free when I die, and I can do what I like at will."

  Tang Shuo turned his eyes red. After passing, he choked and said: "Don't you hurt?"

  "You can't be with the one you love when you live, but you can't be with the one you love. The pain is even more painful than a knife cut on my body... Unforgettable pain... It hurts so much that I can't breathe, and I will never forget it."

  Mo Beiyi put on the blindfold again, glanced at Tang Shuo's clenched hand, and sighed: "You don't have to blame yourself, it's my own choice."

  Tang Shuo looked at Mo Beiyi's gloved hand, "Can I... look at your hand?"

  Mo Beiyi's hand stiffened slightly, and he sighed and stretched out his hand.

  Tang Shuo tremblingly took off his gloves, and completely collapsed when he saw the two hideous scars.

  "I'm sorry...I'm sorry Mo Beiyi, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Tang Shuo covered his eyes and fell onto the sofa, tears falling instantly.

  It was obvious that Mo Beiyi had cut such a deep injury more than once, and he couldn't imagine how disheartened Mo Beiyi was able to deal with him.

  "How could it not hurt...how could it not hurt, sorry Mo Beiyi." A good person like Mo Beiyi shouldn't be dragged into the abyss by him.

  "It's me who should say sorry, it's me who implicated you and your brother who were injured, Xiaoshuo, do you know how much I wanted to rush to country M to see you? But I'm afraid... I'm afraid of the look in your eyes that hate me after you recover your memory. I'm afraid that you hate me for making you seriously hurt."

  Mo Beiyi knelt down and stroked Tang Shuo's head with red eyes, his eyes full of distress and guilt.

  "I watched you get hurt... You are lying in a pool of blood, how scared I am when the bright red blood is flowing out, do you know? It's all my fault... I can't protect you, I should say sorry."

  Mo Bei Yi helped Tang Shuo to wipe away his tears, and said softly: "It's been a year, and I finally saw you again. Do you know how happy I was at that moment?"

  Tang Shuo looked at the affection and love in his eyes. Yi Wei was stunned, and touched his left eye with his hand, and Mo Beiyi pressed his face to his hand.

  Mo Beiyi's eyes flickered slightly, and he cautiously reached out to hug the person he was thinking of, "Xiao Shuo... Xiao Shuo, I miss you so much, I miss you so much."

  Mo Beiyi finally hugged his Xiao Shuo, feeling The sweetest candy in the world was even sweeter, but in the next second it was suddenly pushed away. He was pushed away unsuspectingly and fell to the ground in embarrassment. The coffee on the table was overturned and Mo Beiyi looked at the coffee stains on his body mockingly.

  "Yes... I'm sorry, I just subconsciously conditioned reflex..."

  Mo Beiyi slowly stood up and looked at Tang Shuo who was flustered, and said bitterly: "Condition...reflex? Xiao Shuo, in your heart, I am your subconscious pushing away hard. People? "

  Mo Beiyi was about to say something, suddenly he saw a few albums on the cabinet, they were WE albums.

  Mo Beiyi's eyes dimmed in an instant, and he turned his head and looked at the vase in the distance. There were a few sunflowers in the vase, and under the vase...the cloth covered with it was a piano.

  Mo Beiyi suddenly understood, and smiled bitterly: "I thought...you threw the sunflower pendant because you put it down. It turns out that you have never put him down. He is already married! Tang Shuo, Wen Niannan is already married, don't you understand? "

  But I can't forget him! I have loved Niannan for so many years. He is my first heartbeat and everything to me... I love him to the bone! Tell me, how can I forget it!"

  Mo Beiyi suddenly smiled when he heard Tang Shuo's words, but his red eyes exposed him.

  "Yeah...you have loved Wen Niannan for many years, and you love it to the bones, so you can't forget it."

  Mo Beiyi glanced at the sunflower on the piano, and forced his sobs: "Tang Shuo, what about me... I am to you Your love is worthless. Isn't it ? Even if you stop and look back at me... Not only Wen Niannan, but Mo Beiyi in this world..."

  Tang Shuo stepped back and avoided his sight, his voice hoarse. "I'm sorry...I..."

  Mo Beiyi stepped forward to hold his hand, but was avoided again.

  "Are you really so unfeeling?"

  Mo Beiyi's cell phone rang, Tang Shuo glanced at his cell phone and was startled slightly, and said: "You go, don't look for me anymore."

  "Xiao Shuo, I won't I will give up, one month, please give me a month, let me try to walk into your heart, if I fail, I am willing to leave and never bother you."

  Mo Beiyi picked up the handkerchief on the ground , Looked at Tang Shuo firmly, turned and left before Tang Shuo answered.

  Tang Shuo slowly fell to the ground watching the direction he was leaving, staring at the quiet houses around him again, staring at the same place in a daze.

  A few days later, Tang Shuo received the investment in the cooperation project, and he was about to go to the company to talk about it tomorrow, but when he saw who the signature was, he was slightly stunned.

  Mo Group... is Mo Beiyi.

  Tang Shuo walked into the company with the contract, but as soon as he got out of the elevator, he saw Mo Beiyi and his secretary standing by the office door.

  Mo Beiyi glanced at his watch, leaned against the wall and rubbed his temples, flipping through the documents in his hand.

  Secretary Xiao Yin carefully glanced at Mo Beiyi, then quickly bowed his head in fear, and respectfully said: "Um...Mr. Mo, why don't you go in and wait, Mr. Tang sometimes goes to a nearby coffee shop for a cup of coffee. You may have to wait for a while. Go in and wait."

  Mo Beiyi shook his head and said in a deep voice: "No, I'll just wait for him here, I'm afraid he will run away." Mo Beiyi looked at the watch. Time, a touch of sadness flashed in his eyes, did he deliberately avoid seeing him ... He was standing just in the sun, and Mo Beiyi's eyes were a little uncomfortable, frowning and opening the file to look through and distract him.

  After a while, Mo Beiyi stroked his left eye tiredly, and opened his mouth: "Xiao Shuo."

  Tang Shuo heard his name subconsciously agreeing, but he heard another boy's voice.

  "Come." A boy hurriedly ran over.

  "Xiao Shuo, this contract is wrong. You can rearrange it." The boy smiled and nodded. "Brother Yi, do you have a headache again? Do you want me to press it for you?"

  "It's okay, but there are some eyesights ." It's uncomfortable."

  "Brother Yi, go in and wait. I'll be here to help you watch. Mr. Tang is here and I will tell you." The boy looked at Mo Beiyi's eyes as if they were shining, and his eyes were crooked with a smile. Small dimples were also exposed.

  Mo Beiyi stared at the smile on his face, glanced at the direction of the elevator, retracted his gaze and entered the office.

  Tang Shuo, who was hiding in the corner, walked around, staring blankly at the person talking to the secretary Xiao Yin at the door.

  That boy...much like Tang Shuo who used to laugh and make trouble.

  Secretary Xiao Yin looked up and saw Tang Shuo who was walking over, and he was relieved: "President Tang, you are finally here. Mr. Mo is waiting inside. I'll get the contract documents. You can go in first."

  Tang Shuo nodded and turned to look at the boy at the door.

  The boy looked very young, like a fresh graduate, and the twinkling eyes on a doll's face were particularly dazzling, as if there were stars.

  Tang Shuo tightened his lips, looked at it for a long time, and said, "Are you... the one at the last banquet?" The boy looked at him guardedly, and took a step back without talking to him.

  Tang Shuo thought he was scared, so he asked again, and the boy opened his mouth.

  "You are Tang Shuo."

  Tang Shuo was taken aback, and asked: "Yes, do you know me?" The boy frowned and looked at him for a long time before opening: "Of course I know you. You are the one who caused Brother Yi to scratch his eyes. Blind person, are you satisfied that Brother Yi has become the way you are now?"

  "I know... he told me."

  "Then do you know how he climbed to this position in the next step of his father's torture? He hurts more than his eyes, how many times he has been lashed, and how much he has done for you, you don't know how much he has paid for you, because you have never loved him, you can only use him."

  Tang Shuo squeezed tightly. He took his hand and said faintly: "I don't want to listen anymore, you don't know what happened between us, what qualifications do you have to reprimand me"

  The boy grabbed him and said: "Wait Wait, I just want to tell you, if you don't like Brother Yi, don't let him hope, his body...really can't bear it."

  Tang Shuo walked to the door and just opened the door, suddenly thought of something, open asked: "Are you... his secretary?". The boy nodded and said: "Yes, my name is Duan Shuo, you can call me Xiao Shuo."

  "Suo? You too..." Tang Shuo was stunned when he heard this address.

  Is he also called Shuo?

  Duan Shuo glanced at him and shook his head, and said faintly: "No, it's not your Shuo, it's Huo Jiale Shuo. Brother Yi said that he liked my name very much, so he called me Xiao Shuo."

  Tang Shuo's eyes tightened slightly, pretending to be plain: "Is that right? This name is very suitable for you."

  "The first time he saw me, he looked at me for a long time and said that I smiled like the one in his memory. People, he said... it's you, right?"

  Duan Shuo looked at Tang Shuo's face for a long time, then looked into his eyes, and said: "No, it's not the same, our eyes are the same."

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !